VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

28 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

That´s a damn lie,she almost always stay for one night.It have happened that´s she´s been staying 2 nights too but rarely so most of the

time she sleeps at home.

I never commented of how many nights in a row she slept away , I said that since she doesn’t allow her boyfriend to come in her apartment , it is more than normal that the nights that she slept away have increased in comparison to Russia . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, scutus said:

Since Pulo's post referred to the " Russian "  Krasnoyarsk apartments  My post referred to the first apartment they were in as a part of RLC. She worked as a medic of some kind. Working during the day at the outside job.

She also worked at an outside job in the second Krasnoyarsk apartment in a security position.

I remember some kind of uniform, a red skirt and white or blue top that she would wear when getting ready in the guest room to go out, along with strappy 'sensible' shoes, that was clearly for her post, so yes correct!

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I remember some kind of uniform, a red skirt and white or blue top that she would wear when getting ready in the guest room to go out, along with strappy 'sensible' shoes, that was clearly for her post, so yes correct!

She was a security officer at a college campus I believe.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She was a security officer at a college campus I believe.

You wouldn't mind being stopped and frisked by that guard would you.....😊

Il y a 15 heures, scutus a dit :

Puisque le message de Pulo faisait référence aux appartements «russes» de Krasnoïarsk, mon message faisait référence au premier appartement dans lequel ils se trouvaient dans le cadre de RLC. Elle a travaillé comme une sorte de médecin. Travailler pendant la journée à un emploi extérieur.

Elle a également travaillé à un emploi extérieur dans le deuxième appartement de Krasnoïarsk dans un poste de sécurité.

elle arrêtée la médecine pour montrer sa cellulite chez RLC?????....les recruteurs vont rire quand ils vont lire son  Curriculum vitæ

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, moreau said:

she quit medicine to show her cellulite at RLC ????? .... recruiters will laugh when they read her   Curriculum Vitae

Now why would a grown up ( presumably) write such a spiteful thing? 

If you have a genuine point to put across I’m sure the rest of the forum would be interested in what you have to say......In the meantime don’t make it easy for us to confirm what we think we already know about you..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Now why would a grown up ( presumably) write such a spiteful thing? 

If you have a genuine point to put across I’m sure the rest of the forum would be interested in what you have to say......In the meantime don’t make it easy for us to confirm what we think we already know about you..

I've thought and confirm what the answer is

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, moreau said:

elle arrêtée la médecine pour montrer sa cellulite chez RLC?????....les recruteurs vont rire quand ils vont lire son  Curriculum vitæ

You must be a really dumb ass.Don´t you think Leora is fully aware of this and will do everything she can to take care of it and she does.

So grow up little boy and go somewhere else if you can´t take it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1