VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

50 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I listened to a very long conversation with Paul when they allegedly split up and she was in tears months ago, she said she worked in a cafe when she was back in Krasnoyarsk, never mentioned a security job.

She very well may have worked in a cafe also. When they first became part of the RLC project. I doubt it you will be able to find it. But there was a video made in the VLC format with in the second week after their joining RLC. With the title being related to Leora getting up early to go to work. She dressed in street clothes in that video.

Her very long phone conversation, even if it was two hours long. Would not cover more than an instant in the five plus years they were pert of the RLC project in Krasnoyarsk. 

You missed your opportunity to have butted in, and asked, if that was all she ever did. !!!   😏

• Like 3

il y a 3 minutes, scutus a dit :

She very well may have worked in a cafe also. When they first became part of the RLC project. I doubt it you will be able to find it. But there was a video made in the VLV format with in the second week after their joining RLC. With the title being related to Leora getting up early to go to work. She dressed in street clothes in that video.

Her very long phone conversation, even if it was two hours long. Would not cover more than an instant in the five plus years they were pert of the RLC project in Krasnoyarsk. 

You missed your opportunity to have butted in, and asked, if that was all she ever did. !!!   😏

I didn't say she didn't have a security job, just that she mentioned 'slaving away in a cafe' a few times when she was crying to Paul when she was talking about their previous years, I've only followed RLC for about 4-5 years so I don't know anything from before that other than what people have mentioned on forums who's comments often contradict each other. I've never heard anyone here mentioning her ever working in a cafe here but she clearly did.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Very good to see that you will still be having a personal look and inevitably then form your own personal opinion with the happenings in the apartment and at the end sharing your thoughts with the rest of us here . 

I have said many times that if all “hardcore “ fans could see things like you do , that is judging fair , praising and defending when needed but also criticizing things that we see and don’t like and not just “ forgiving “ time after time ( forgiving isn’t the right word but I think you get my point , Leora should do whatever the hell she  wants with all of her personal life and should never listen to if we approve her choices or not, like you for example that the problem is that she doesn’t “ respect “ the viewers let’s say , for me it is that she isn’t sharing even for once a week one or two hours of her personal life in front of cameras but that’s another talk) , i then feel very excited to continue seeing and reading your opinions 😊

Thank you ddhm . I have been an ardent follower and supporter of Leora for several years, I became fascinated by not only her attractiveness but her creativity. 
I don’t subscribe to the thinking that one masturbation is the same as another, “ it’s not what you do, but the way that you do it “  is how I think, and that was how Leora used to “ perform “ and why she reached such dizzy heights in RLC folklore.

She has an extremely creative brain, but to my mind doesn’t employ it in the performance of her “ moral “ obligations to her supportive and loyal fan base any longer.

I have always defended her when I thought she was right or when I thought she was being bullied by some people, and tried to be honest in my opinions of her. 

I also have voiced my displeasure in the past when to my way of thinking she has shown disdain to her followers. I may not always have been right, but if wrong I have usually admitted my mistake and apologised....which I might add is more than some people on this forum are capable of doing.

If she is pleasing then I am the first to praise her, conversely if she is being a Prima Donna I will say so also....I hasten to add, not everyone agrees with me for their own reasons, and I respect and understand that.🙂

On the matter of you posting...Don’t ever let anyone who frequents this forum intimidate you into not putting across your point of view...Your opinion is as valuable as anyone’s, this forum is nothing without different opinions...Although some may think otherwise and mock you, they are only showing their ignorance and lack of class.🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

There was a time when, with the option of being a premium CC's member, one could find  a lot of pictures, and videos. From the start of RLC, in the attachments center.

Sorry to say, that is not the case anymore. With the recent changes in CC's software. Plus many of the links to the pictures, and videos have long since expired.

Nor had RLC put their heavy handed banning of RLC subscribers into play in the early years. Allowing for more CC"s members to feel free to post .

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank you ddhm . I have been an ardent follower and supporter of Leora for several years, I became fascinated by not only her attractiveness but her creativity. 
I don’t subscribe to the thinking that one masturbation is the same as another, “ it’s not what you do, but the way that you do it “  is how I think, and that was how Leora used to “ perform “ and why she reached such dizzy heights in RLC folklore.

She has an extremely creative brain, but to my mind doesn’t employ it in the performance of her “ moral “ obligations to her supportive and loyal fan base any longer.

I have always defended her when I thought she was right or when I thought she was being bullied by some people, and tried to be honest in my opinions of her. 

I also have voiced my displeasure in the past when to my way of thinking she has shown disdain to her followers. I may not always have been right, but if wrong I have usually admitted my mistake and apologised....which I might add is more than some people on this forum are capable of doing.

If she is pleasing then I am the first to praise her, conversely if she is being a Prima Donna I will say so also....I hasten to add, not everyone agrees with me for their own reasons, and I respect and understand that.🙂

On the matter of you posting...Don’t ever let anyone who frequents this forum intimidate you into not putting across your point of view...Your opinion is as valuable as anyone’s, this forum is nothing without different opinions...Although some may think otherwise and mock you, they are only showing their ignorance and lack of class.🙂

I am watching since 2016 but I haven’t been a subscriber till one year ago , I was only catching up with the free cameras . 

I am now 43 years old and I decided to give it a go as a normal subscriber ( no replays 😂🤣 ) maybe due to the virus , the restrictions and curfew which kept me much time at home and also being unemployed this past season ( April - October ) as I work for tourism here on the island ( you are British , you should know TUI 😉 , so , with tourism impact being incredible much , RLC filled much of the free time ) and therefore I had all the time to watch . 

I can’t say I am watching so much for the adult content ( I have seen hundred of Leora’s videos and actually now I am not so much enjoying as I don’t like the staged performances as the rather spontaneous bates that could happen anywhere , anytime at the Krasnoyarsk apartments  - with the preference the guest room of course 😉 ) but I see it as a “ Big Brother “ project and I like to watch characters , people behaviors and social life and analyze the personalities  . Whatever more is happening , of course as a man I feel happy , but isn’t my priority . That’s why I say that even if i know Leora’s not so socializing , being in Europe and trying to make a new beginning , I don’t like that she plays this life two ways .. for me , she is trying to keep a two way life for many reasons , i will name one in my opinion , in case something fails in Russia , she will have the life in Europe and if the life in Europe fails , she will have the life in Russia . This someone of course can call it an excellent business approach 😊

Just some personal observations without the much knowledge and experience you have by watching Leora over the years , for me I just wish to see her healthy and happy always , for the life in front of cameras I would like to see her inviting the friends she has made the last 1,5 years  for tea or coffee or snacks and evenings in the apartment , with shisha and tv ,music , singing , seeing her making courses to learn Czech , just so many possibilities to share with us viewers and whatever adult content is a plus .. but that’s just me and as you say , it is just an opinion and for others it isn’t maybe a pleasant post to read but as an open forum , we can always say what we would like and what not with respect to the forum members and of course to the tenants 😊

• Like 1

Dopo stasera che si sono masturbate di nuovo insieme, Leora e Malia, continuo a pensare che rlc deve mettere una sorta di abbonamento settimanale.

Questa settimana è stata abbastanza buona e si è visto qualche novità. Se fosse quasi sempre così ci sarebbe qualcosa da vedere e per cui vale la pena spendere qualcosa.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

After tonight Leora and Malia masturbated together again, I still think that rlc has to put some sort of weekly pass.

This week has been pretty good and we have seen some news. If it were almost always like this, there would be something to see and worth the money for.

Indeed ! A pleasant change.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

50.00 us for 30 days being the top tier divided among 10 apartments that equals 5.00 us for each apartment.

20.00 us being the cheapest tier comes out to be 2.00 us per apartment. So yes I would say it werth it. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Perhaps it's time to ask the question again after almost six months have passed since the original question....IS THIS APARTMENT AND LEORA  STILL VALUE FOR MONEY ???

Non lo so. Dopo ancora 6 mesi non riesco a dare una risposta certa. 

Se escludiamo queste ultime settimane, sì. Il problema è che ogni volta che trovano un equilibrio tra lo stare fuori casa e no sembra sempre che all'improvviso questo equilibrio si rompa per qualche motivo e poi ci sono queste settimane di nulla assoluto o di poca roba. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Perhaps it's time to ask the question again after almost six months have passed since the original question....IS THIS APARTMENT AND LEORA  STILL VALUE FOR MONEY ???

No, it´s not. I left in February after many years, as I very well know every inch of Leora´s body and pussy by heart (well, she has never wholly opened her pussy, that is a shortage) and I do not enjoy watching Malia. Here at CC I can every now and then notice that nothing new and interesting happens and I do not miss anything. Replay is of course a very useful function, without it following the site would require too much time.

• Like 2