Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes you did, you fucking liar.

Here is what I said. Read it again.

"He even called himself a white nationalist, i.e. a white supremacist."

As you can plainly see, I said he called himself a white nationalist. "i.e." is Latin for id est, which means, "in other words." Another way to think about it is, it means, "the same as...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Was that the V.A. study which had it's methodology trashed by other medical researchers?  The drug was given to people who were so far gone that probably nothing would have saved them.The drug is most effective if used in the early stages of the disease before someone needs to be hospitalized. As for the side effects, the patients in the study were most likely given too large a dose or doses of the drug.

update. it still doesn't work for covid19. but maybe we should try bleach again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another elitist prick White boy telling a Black person what he should do and what he should think.

I wasn't telling him anything. It's his life, he should live it as he chooses and I would fully expect and encourage him to.

You fucking liberal progressive phonies just don't understand do you?

So, that would be you claiming to understand. image.gif.9915158448c0a3b87fef2c1c7c5b32ab.gif

• Like 1

Was that the V.A. study which had it's methodology trashed by other medical researchers?  The drug was given to people who were so far gone that probably nothing would have saved them.The drug is most effective if used in the early stages of the disease before someone needs to be hospitalized. As for the side effects, the patients in the study were most likely given too large a dose or doses of the drug.

Thank you, Dr. Rigid Ridge Runner, for that brilliant medical assessment, based on your decades of research and experience as a doctor, scientist and foremost epidemiologist.

Read the report.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just let them die as you would like.

I told you before, dumb ass, Cuomo could have sent those people to one of the two new hospitals that President Trump provided for New York.  Instead, those hospitals were hardly even used by the governor.