Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are probably dumb enough to use bleach.  

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, based upon information from doctors who have been successfully treating patients with hydroxychloroquine.

the info that you got from dear leader's ass. but feel free to try as much as you want.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Or maybe it's that he knows that Nancy Pelosi's idea of negotiating is that she gets everything she wants or there will be no deal.  

and dopey's idea of negotiating is to shut down talks. oh wait. it's to tell mitch to talk again. oh wait. it's to blame everyone else. oh wait..........................

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Trump's been playing up to the fascist fundamentalist "Christian" pro-lifers, but when it came to saving his own life, he used a Covid treatment that was developed using cells from dead fetuses, this bloke never ceases to amaze.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Trump touts Regeneron antibody cocktail as a potential ‘cure’ while he has consistently sought to restrict abortion access

• Like 3

On 10/7/2020 at 2:31 AM, letsdothis said:

Ash, why is that funny? That was one of the saddest things I've ever seen. I know you to be quite intelligent. I know you're better than that. You could have come up with a much better reply.

Yo lets. If you me better than that why wouldn't you ask me why I posted that instead of assuming I did. I was either posting to a video that played after this one, or another comment by accident. I would have pm'd you to find out, but you put it on here, and @golfer06, @StarLight28. And @Maturinalso know me that I wouldn't post this you can all go fuck yourselves!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Vor 2 Stunden sagte ashleyxyz:

Yo lässt. Wenn Sie mich besser als das, warum würden Sie mich nicht fragen, warum ich das gepostet habe, anstatt anzunehmen, dass ich es getan habe. Ich habe entweder ein Video gepostet, das nach diesem abgespielt wurde, oder einen anderen Kommentar aus Versehen. Ich hätte Sie gebeten, es herauszufinden, aber Sie haben es hier angezogen, und@ golfer06, @ StarLight28. Und@ MaturinKenne mich auch, dass ich das nicht posten würde. Ihr könnt alle selbst ficken gehen!

DU bist nicht die Ultima ratio hier im Forum. Offenbar hast Du einen Fehler gemacht - aber Du stehst nicht dazu, du Feigling . Anstatt zu dem Fehler zu stehen bezeichnest Du Menschen die Deinen Fehler aufdecken als Ficker ?

Widerliche US-Kacker - Ihr seid unerträglich. Danke das DU mich zum ficken aufgefordert hast. Fick Deinen dummen Führer von Trump in den Arsch. Vielleicht stirbt er dann nicht an Corona sondern an Syphilis oder Aids. 😁

Noch Fragen Baby ?? Fuck yourself !!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Maturin said:

Trump's been playing up to the fascist fundamentalist "Christian" pro-lifers, but when it came to saving his own life, he used a Covid treatment that was developed using cells from dead fetuses, this bloke never ceases to amaze.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Trump touts Regeneron antibody cocktail as a potential ‘cure’ while he has consistently sought to restrict abortion access

o22y.png

On 10/7/2020 at 1:19 AM, letsdothis said:

The site at https://twitter.com/sbstryker/status/1313350441091047425/video/1 has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

@O_U812I thought you might be interested in this. There is a workaround and a fix for the above error. The problem is caused by the browser cache and cookie files. I think more the cookie file, as I first deleted the cache file and that didn't help.

The page wouldn't load for me when I first clicked the link, nor when I pressed F5 to refresh the page, both of which, apparently, load the page from the cache file. I know F5 does. The workaround is to force the browser to bypass the cache and go back to the server to load the page. To do that, press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+F5. That worked for me, but I still got the error whenever I first clicked the link to open the page. I also noticed it only seemed to happen when I tried to open Twitter pages.

The fix is to clear the cache and cookie files. I'm always reluctant to delete my cookies, as there is a LOT of very useful data in your cookies, so I took a more subtle approach. I cleared the cache file and deleted just the Twitter cookies. That fixed the problem completely. Now, all Twitter pages open without the network protocol error.

I guess there was a corrupted Twitter cookie in my file; there were only four. They were also taking up MBs of space, which is a little unusual, since cookies are very small.

I hope that's helpful to somebody out there.

3 hours ago StarLight28 said:

YOU are not the last resort here in the forum. Obviously you made a mistake - but you don't stand by it, you coward. Instead of standing by the mistake, do you refer to people who expose your mistake as fuckers?

Disgusting US poops - you are unbearable. Thanks for asking me to fuck. Fuck your stupid leader of Trump in the ass. Maybe then he will not die of corona but of syphilis or AIDS. 😁

Any questions baby ?? Fuck yourself !!

I have no clue what you're ranting about. As usual. 

• Like 1