Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Spoken like a good little liberal progressive elitist White boy. So if "EyesOnly" doesn't agree with the the elitist know it all liberal progressive "letsdothis" he ain't a "real "Black person.  That's almost the exact mindset of Joe Biden. 

You should change your text color to yellow. It would be a lot better for everyone.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump has NEVER called himself a white supremacist nor a white nationalist, you fucking liar.

I never said he called himself a white supremacist. But I did see him call himself a nationalist at one of his rallies and, even though he mostly looks orange, he is white.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/6/2020 at 12:51 AM, Ridgerunner said:

CNN and MSNBC being more fair minded than FOX is one of the dumbest statements I have heard in my entire life. All they are 24/7 is "We Hate Donald Trump".

And FOX is so, "We love the psychopath so much, we would lick his asshole 24/7." Oh, wait, they do that already.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

And FOX is so, "We love the psychopath so much, we would lick his asshole 24/7." Oh, wait, they do that already.

Wrong. Chris Wallace is a never Trump’er.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I wish you could see KAC dropping the F-bomb on her daughter.

I thought it was the other way around. I saw a video from TikTok of KAC's daughter, Claudia, calling out her mom, saying WTF because she was infected. It was Claudia who first outed her mother "coughing all around the house after Trump tested positive for covid," before KAC announced she was positive. Claudia also said her mother lied to the family saying she wasn't infected, while knowing she was. Now, Claudia is also infected.

Claudia, 15, is also a huge never-trumper and doesn't hide her hatred for him or pull any punches when it comes to describing him. Too bad she can't vote.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I thought it was the other way around. I saw a video from TikTok of KAC's daughter, Claudia, calling out her mom, saying WTF because she was infected. It was Claudia who first outed her mother "coughing all around the house after Trump tested positive for covid," before KAC announced she was positive. Claudia also said her mother lied to the family saying she wasn't infected, while knowing she was. Now, Claudia is also infected.

Claudia, 15, is also a huge never-trumper and doesn't hide her hatred for him or pull any punches when it comes to describing him. Too bad she can't vote.

All true, but KAC dropped a huge F-bomb on her daughter and told her she was being "very disruptive."  Then Claudia puts her mom on the video.....huge KAC reaction.  It was epic.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the little duffer who has 0 life experience in the real world removed from the shelter and economic support of his mommy and daddy. The little guy who has never accomplished nor experienced anything but believes that he knows everything.

talk about no independent thought. your fairytale of me isn't cutting it. differences of opinion are something that can be discussed but your fantasyland version of life doesn't exist & until you face reality nothing will change. you are a waste of time & space.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

All true, but KAC dropped a huge F-bomb on her daughter and told her she was being "very disruptive."  Then Claudia puts her mom on the video.....huge KAC reaction.  It was epic.

I think I finally found a copy of that video where Claudia is "fixing" her "misinterpretation" about her mother's infection. She live-streamed it and KAC was very briefly shown at the end of it. KAC said in the video that Claudia had, "...lied about her fucking mother about covid."

Is that the one you posted?

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Thank God for that, but I said in a previous post that not all FOX reporters were IQ45 ass lickers.

There are only 4 or 5 at Fox that are Trump Ass Lickers.  Sean Hannity being the most notable one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I do not consider Dr.Fauci to be the only expert on covid-19. Last night I saw three epidemiologists on tv. One was from Stanford University, one was from Oxford University and the third was from Harvard. All three agreed that the correct approach to dealing with covid-19 is for us to concentrate our efforts on protecting those who are most in danger of serious illness and death from the disease, and to allow everyone else to normally live their lives. They stated that allowing people to live normal lives would result in a herd immunity which would in turn end up protecting everyone from the disease.

herd immunity maybe. but with many more deaths. maybe you or your family will be among them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1