Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Four years from now I am just curious what you will be saying about President Cumala Harris, because they will have Biden declared unfit for office within the first year in office. That is because mentally he is unfit for office, and should have told them no, I don't want this. If you really believe the world is laughing at President Trump, just wait, it will really be worth laughing at if that crazy Harris/Biden ticket comes to power here in the US. It will be far worse for all than when the worthless and weak President Jimmy Carter took office and tanked the US both at home and abroad.

you are an idiot. i'm sure that you, ridge, spying & the gang will love the sensation of bus tires running over you when dear leader has no further need for the remaining cult members.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Donald Trump spent his Tuesday evening in a Twitter meltdown, writing or retweeted more than 40 messages after the sun set. Conservative writer Charlie Sykes wondered what was going on...

His mind is trashed.  It'll be a Biden landslide.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Donald Trump over the last two days has been behaving even more erratically than usual, as exemplified by his decision to call off economic relief talks only to insist that Democrats pass economic...

The more cynical among us might say he's been in meltdown for the last 4 years...😏

• Like 4

11 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

You have substituted your term “racism”, for my theory of pride. Okay.... we disagree. How do you know what constitutes my political decision making? It sounded good though. Nice and politically correct - just like life, cut and dried.

You spelled out your thought process and motivations very clearly, it's easy to tell that your issues with race are all-consuming.

As for pride, why would you proud of something you are simply born with and have done absolutely nothing to achieve? Are you also proud of your height? Your shoe size? Your nose? Do you often find yourself high-fiving people with the same hand-size as you, as a way of celebrating your pride for your hands? Why would you be proud of your skin color and that of others that share it? What have you done to achieve it? Did you pick out your parents and make them procreate?

• Like 2