Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How is it that Trump did nothing to stop the pandemic when Fauci and Birx both say he did everything they recommended? 

trump did nothing. check the woodward tapes. and i don't want to hear about your fake news & other attempts at distraction. you can't handle the truth. no matter how much you cover for dear leader he remains guilty of negligent homicide.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

How can you be so damn ignorant. Holy shit, why you can not pull your head out of Trump's asshole.What does Covid-19 have to do with the election? Covid-19 is a worldwide problem and will not suddenly disappear just because the US have voted.

Trump screwed up his job. He did everything possible to talk down the problem, confuse people and politicize important protective measures. Hopefully Trump will be voted out of office, but Biden will not be able to undo Trumps mistakes. More than 210.000 lives, one of the worst results worldwide. Trump will be remembered as the worst president in modern history. What an asshole.

Is US COVID-19 death count inflated?

Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, many have questioned whether death counts attributed to the pandemic have been inflated. Anecdotally, there are several stories of cases in which people with COVID-19 had deadly heart attacks, yet these cases were coded as COVID-19 deaths. In one extreme case, a Florida man who died in a motorcycle crash happened to also have COVID-19 at the time, yet was coded as having died from COVID-19, not because of the motorcycle accident. According to Daniel Spitz, chief medical examiner in Macomb County, Michigan, “I think a lot of clinicians are putting that condition [COVID-19] on death certificates when it might not be accurate because they died with coronavirus and not of coronavirus.” “Almost a third (31%) of Americans believe the real death toll of the pandemic is less than officially reported This is especially troubling. If Americans are divided along political lines when it comes to something that should be as cut-and-dry as death counts during a pandemic, that is much more telling about the lack of credibility most Americans (from all political persuasions) have in the nation’s major institutions.

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, Dave 27 a dit :

Hi Ash,everyone that knows you on here know that you are incapable of that type of post.I saw it but immediately guessed it was a mispost.You're an intelligent,very funny,lovely person to chat with on here and would never get involved in stuff like that so c'mon deep breath,chin up,chest out(not literally)and give us some of the "Ashchat" we all love.👍

Thx Dave for being a friend. I appreciate your words. @letsdothisknew it was a posting error but because it's on this thread decided to take a shot at me and it pissed me off. He Still thinks it was purposeful because I didn't take it down right away. Have a good day Dave.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo lets, I apologize for my harsh over the top remark, but I was also sad you would think I would laugh at such a thing. Very sad. And your still implying i may have meant to say i meant it because I havnt taken it down. I avoid mostly coming on this politics forum because there is so much hatred because of asshole politicians who for the most part think were fucking idiots. I deleted the post so I guess I'm not evil anymore.

You were never evil, Ash, not in my book, and no need to apologize. It was not my intention to make you sad.

I agree with you about this topic, I don't like much of what is said here and yes the politicians are assholes, although I think we might disagree which ones are assholes. :biggrin: But, that's OK, friends can disagree and still be friends.

When I find my first post that upset you, I'll delete it. I'm so far behind. I haven't read anything in this new topic. except a very few random posts, and I've still got pages in the previous one that was closed some days ago that I haven't read. But I'll get there, hopefully sooner than later. Take care of you and Guy. I hope you both and your parents are safe and well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Dave for being a friend. I appreciate your words. @letsdothisknew it was a posting error but because it's on this thread decided to take a shot at me and it pissed me off. He Still thinks it was purposeful because I didn't take it down right away. Have a good day Dave.

I'm not even sure what to say. First, you apologize, then you accuse me of something I already said I didn't know. And, I never took a shot at you. I said before, there was no malice in my first post.

But, you obviously wanted to make sure I saw this post. After your apology, I have no idea why you would say something like this. I've never lied to you, or anyone else on this site, for that matter, about anything, for any reason. That extends into my life off this site, as well.

Think about it, why would I lie? Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't need to. I'm free to say just about anything I want on this site, but I choose to always deal in truth and accuracy. What I can't do is make people believe what I say, that's their decision. But, that doesn't change the truth of what I say, and it's always true. So, truth is my choice, belief is yours.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:34 AM, letsdothis said:

I'm not even sure what to say. First, you apologize, then you accuse me of something I already said I didn't know. And, I never took a shot at you. I said before, there was no malice in my first post.

But, you obviously wanted to make sure I saw this post. After your apology, I have no idea why you would say something like this. I've never lied to you, or anyone else on this site, for that matter, about anything, for any reason. That extends into my life off this site, as well.

Think about it, why would I lie? Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't need to. I'm free to say just about anything I want on this site, but I choose to always deal in truth and accuracy. What I can't do is make people believe what I say, that's their decision. But, that doesn't change the truth of what I say, and it's always true. So, truth is my choice, belief is yours.

You lie almost every time you post a comment.

• Like 1