Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

There is a news story posted on the Nov.24,2020 edition of "Politico Fire" with the headline , "Peer-Reviewed Hydroxychloroqiune Study Finds 84% Fewer Hospitalizations Among Early Treated Outpatients"  Quoting from the article, "A peer-reviewed study analyzing the effectiveness of a triple drug cocktail including hydroxychloroquine in treating covid-19 patients found that the treatment was effective and that it significantly reduced hospitalization and mortality rates for those in the treatment group." 

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

UK is the 1st country to approve the Pfeizer Covid vaccine and immunisation starts  next week...

Over here it's hard telling when the FDA will approve the vaccine for use in America since there are a lot of swamp dwelling bureaucrats in the FDA who don't want Americans to receive the vaccine while Trump is in office. They want Biden to receive credit for the vaccine, but I think there is too much public pressure being applied on them to hold back approval until Biden moves into the White House.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Over here it's hard telling when the FDA will approve the vaccine for use in America since there are a lot of swamp dwelling bureaucrats in the FDA who don't want Americans to receive the vaccine while Trump is in office. They want Biden to receive credit for the vaccine, but I think there is too much public pressure being applied on them to hold back approval until Biden moves into the White House.

Sadly it looks, from where I'm sitting, that it'll be a while until you start rolling out a vaccine...and, ironically, this vaccine is American! 😕 

20 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

UK is the 1st country to approve the Pfeizer Covid vaccine and immunisation starts  next week...

Hi Naga,I assume it's American being produced in Belgium then as the news is telling us that's where it's coming from or have I got it completely wrong.?

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Naga,I assume it's American being produced in Belgium then as the news is telling us that's where it's coming from or have I got it completely wrong.?

No, that's correct Dave...👍

I think were getting the 1st batch of 800,000 later today 😁

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's actually American/German...

They were able to get vaccine to the public sooner because of a U.S. (Trump) policy that paid for large quantities of vaccines to be produced before the vaccines had even been tested. Normally, drug companies do not produce large quantities of a vaccine until it has been tested and approved.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sie konnten den Impfstoff früher an die Öffentlichkeit bringen, da in den USA (Trump) große Mengen an Impfstoffen hergestellt wurden, bevor die Impfstoffe überhaupt getestet wurden. Normalerweise stellen Pharmaunternehmen keine großen Mengen eines Impfstoffs her, bis dieser getestet und zugelassen wurde.

Putin hat bereits vor vielen Monaten einen Corona- Impfstoff zugelassen und in Russland eingesetzt . Ergebnis unbekannt. ALLE westlichen Impfstoffe wurden in DEUTSCHLAND entwickelt und vom deutschen Staat finanziert. Nun von US-Firmen weiter finanziert um Rendite zu machen.

Nichts mit "Amerika first" - "Amerika last" - Nur Geschäft machen ist US-Maxime.