Gretta (2020) Part #1

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they seemed to be exclusive for a long time (since they were introduced). so I think it's fair to say she was his girlfriend before the new arrangement. maybe them two wasn't working anymore (they were not getting enough views or whatever) or him fucking Mulan last week was a deal breaker. 

Yep..  i was talking in the present,  after the last "natural" party where they split the places by gender. in that night they (the ex-couple) had sex twice but after a phone call to him he left and had his name removed

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yep..  i was talking in the present,  after the last "natural" party where they split the places by gender. in that night they (the ex-couple) had sex twice but after a phone call to him he left and had his name removed

He lost the monthly musical chairs game 🤣

GIF by Demic

So, to summarize, Gretta and Ganzel were a couple and fucked every day but Ganzel did a threesome with Mulan last week so Gretta broke up with him and now Gretta is fucking two gay guys while Ganzel left the apartment ? Right ? haven't been watching this apartment so not sure what's the scenario. correct me if i am wrong!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

So, to summarize, Gretta and Ganzel were a couple and fucked every day but Ganzel did a threesome with Mulan last week so Gretta broke up with him and now Gretta is fucking two gay guys while Ganzel left the apartment ? Right ? haven't been watching this apartment so not sure what's the scenario. correct me if i am wrong!

With this group of people coming from this manager the word "couple" is much too strong 😁

• Haha 4

On 10/14/2020 at 6:20 AM, coolcucumber said:

pretty much so. 😂