Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

1 hour ago, refazer said:

outfit not very suitable for the scooter😂

ice_screenshot_20201103-125838.png

Like many others it seems going back to their second childhood :biggrin: Who the fuck wants to ride a bloody scooter for gods sake, they are illegal on pavements in the UK  (sidewalks for any american here) and as far as riding them on the road you would want to get yer head examined, like playing mobile russian roulette :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Why does CCF show "No Posts" when I clearly made two posts at N&K 10 minutes ago?  Hello?  

Well you posted them, you know where they are so why do you need a separate page to tell you what you have done ::) like most stuff on here just ignore it :biggrin:

1 minute ago, disneykid said:

On You Tube they’ve got a live camera of Nevsky Avenue I St Petersburg 

it like  an F 1 race track plenty of overtaking 

if the girls drive down here they either mad or bloody heroes 

lol, well there is one big roundabout in Paris at the Arc de Triomphe that is so dangerous that they say once you are on it your car insurance is invalld. I think you have the option when taking insurance in Paris to either have it included or not, all at a cost of course :biggrin:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

lol, well there is one big roundabout in Paris at the Arc de Triomphe that is so dangerous that they say once you are on it your car insurance is invalld. I think you have the option when taking insurance in Paris to either have it included or not, all at a cost of course :biggrin:

I’ve been round it you take your life in your own hands

• Haha 2