Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

So!  Just after midnight an epic sex session.  Nina giving Kira a LOT of affection.  Kira for once having to be passive, though it was difficult for her at times, and Nina had to slap Kira's hands away so she could concentrate on getting Kira to a climax.  OH BOY!  and what a climax it was.  Bravo Nina, 👏 well done.

Shame about the shit lighting...

• Like 4

I don’t  know what the argument was about  but is this the   ,new girls  having sex 3 times  

now sex in the afternoon ,is that what they call working from home.

are  they catching up on lost time  you are still the best

keep it up girls you are wonderful  ,just like the old days (any.time any place ,any where)❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, refazer said:

Kira scared of a cockroach

If it really was a roach, this is HILARIOUS, because "back in the day" at you-know-where during the bedroom carpet replacement, Nina was petrified of a spider in the corner of the bedroom, and Kira had to come rescue her from the itty bitty spider.  And now the roles are reversed - Nina rescues Kira from a creepy crawly bug in the bathroom?  Awesome!  

You can't make this stuff up, folks.  I love it.  

• Like 3

It has been said that there are light sleepers and that there are heavy sleepers.  But do they make good bed partners??

We all know Kira is a light sleeper - she can wake up at the drop of a pin in the hallway.  We all know Nina is a heavy sleeper - a blaring fire alarm or an 8.0 fucking earthquake could not rouse her from her slumber.  But is this a healthy arrangement?  Neither snore to keep each other awake, but there are sleepytime dynamics that I think each tolerate (to some extent -mostly Kira) of the other.  Here we see Kira rising just after 0700 SPB and already at work by 0740 SPB.  I predict that Nina will wake up around 1500, and actually lift her head off the pillow around 1600, when Kira brings her tea.  🙄

Sleeping arrangements with significant others can be difficult unless you establish a routine through trial-n-error.  Even after 8+ years together, I think N&K are still in the trial-n-error stage.  Or still in the "K is tolerating N" stage.  I appreciate that Kira can operate on 4 hours of sleep (just one of her many many many many beautiful skills and attributes) but it has to take a toll on her soul.  ❤️ 

sleepers93.JPG

sleepers94.JPG

atwork65645.JPG

atwork65646.JPG

• Like 5

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Roaches in St. Petersburg? I always thought they are only in warm places? We don't have any here in Germany. And we are warmer. 

Wikipedia: "They are common and hardy insects, and can tolerate a wide range of environments from Arctic cold to tropical heat. Tropical cockroaches are often much bigger than temperate species"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_cockroach

• Like 2