B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Who in their right mind would follow government guidelines!  Governments don't care if you live or die.  The governments don't really know what they're doing with this virus, they're just feeling their way (if you'll pardon the expression); they want people to step into the shark-infested waters, in order to save the economy (guinea pigs). 

People should use their own common sense and logic.  The safest option is LOCKDOWN (if you can) ... and I mean a full no-nonsense lockdown, not the half-hearted lockdowns that governments have so far introduced.  THE FULL WORKS, NOTHING LESS!  [just my opinion, others may think differently].

And remember: If you ease lockdown - you get a new wave!

And forget this 'rule of 10' (or whatever) nonsense ... IT ONLY TAKES 2 !!!

236414-1024x747.jpg

There are plenty of people breaking Covid rules in every country in the world. I'm just saying I think the girls on rlc have followed local government advice upto now. 

• Upvote 1

from today, as in italy, the curfew starts in spain too, the girls are very prepared with their make-up, so either they are guests of some ladies, or the stupid boys will arrive

18 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Creo que todos han seguido las pautas dadas por el gobierno local. Todos usan máscara cuando están fuera de casa y creo que se permitió reunir hasta diez.

No, maximum 6 people

• Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, Scottish Republic a dit :

*** Who in their right mind would follow government guidelines!  Governments don't care if you live or die.  The governments don't really know what they're doing with this virus, they're just feeling their way (if you'll pardon the expression); they want people to step into the shark-infested waters, in order to save the economy (guinea pigs). 

People should use their own common sense and logic.  The safest option is LOCKDOWN (if you can) ... and I mean a full no-nonsense lockdown, not the half-hearted lockdowns that governments have so far introduced.  THE FULL WORKS, NOTHING LESS!  [just my opinion, others may think differently].

And remember: If you ease lockdown - you get a new wave!

And forget this 'rule of 10' (or whatever) nonsense ... IT ONLY TAKES 2 !!!

I do agree with you, a full lockdown is the only way governments can do to stop the infections without a viable vaccine but you will also need to be able to enforce it.

So a full lockdown without enforcement & a plan to safely supply their citizens their food & daily necessities is as good as nothing.

It is a tough decision, especially when businesses are going bust, jobs are lost, big events are not able to proceed or cancelled & global trade plummeting. 

• Like 1