B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

20 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I like Ariana, just because she is so gorgeous 😃  and I am indifferent about Elmira. but if all they do is bating, I am not interested. I can watch much prettier girls doing VERY OPEN bates on chaturbate 😄  

I've seen them both now and I would take Elmira over Ariana any day!!  Elmira is wholesome and natural looking, Ariana looks high maintenance as hell.  Yes sir, you can have Ariana and I'll take Elmira any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!

18 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, but at this moment I actually think not mixing with the other girls is a possitive thing. The ping pong only lead to even more silly things afterwards. Right now for example, I'm watching Elmira, instead of the top bedroom.

Damn it Ed, you are not supposed to say things that make me want to reply!  I think that mixing the apartments all together is a detriment to RLC and I definitely don't think all the girls should have to mix with the other girls.  If I was in your shoes, I would have been watching Elmira instead of anything else that was going on!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds a bit like Moos!!

You like to see them dressed up in lingerie to appeal "sexy" to their viewers 24/7? What I said, is that I like to see them in normal casual clothes more often. If you didn't notice, Moos was one of them I argued with.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You like to see them dressed up in lingerie to appeal "sexy" to their viewers 24/7? What I said, is that I like to see them in normal casual clothes more often. If you didn't notice, Moos was one of them I argued with.

Oh...I noticed alright and I agree with you, I think them dressing up in lingerie is ridiculous and I always have!!  I was just trying to be funny in a non-funny kind of way.  Moos is just a different animal all together....he's in the unnamed category of animals!

The problem is, is that RLC's content now days is just pure shit and with Nelly & Bogdan being involved in the capacity they are in makes more like horse shit!!  In other words, there must be an awful lot of people with Moos type personalities that keep RLC afloat!!  With what they are bringing to the viewers now days, it's a miracle they can even hold a sub base!!