B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm just saying it's the situation that's frustrating

look there at the moment, Elmira is alone in her room looking at her cell phone with a sad look, I even understood that she was still crying, while at the same time, all the other girls are talking next to the barbecue, don't you think it could be nicer if she also took part in this discussion? and it would allow her to vent her sadness by having a good time with girls who might even be friends

I'm also not saying that Elmira isn't interesting when she's alone in her room but that she could be a lot more interesting if she shared a little more with others.

Frankly Ed, would you still watch this kind of project if all the girls acted like Elmira, that is to say, isolation in the room without speaking to the others, spending all their days on the phone, and sometimes looking sad?

LOL once again you have blown it way out of proportion!!  You are one of the one's that goes by the...sharing is caring mentality.  Some people pretend to care just to get the other person to shut the hell up and it has nothing to do with caring!!  Leave Elmira alone, there are plenty of other 2 bit showgirls to take her place!!

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's also good to have a girls' night on one side and a boys' night on the other, like in real life

Yesterday's party was full of positive energy with lots of pretty girls who seem to have had a pretty good time without going overboard, it was pretty fun enough, even for a guy like me who doesn't lend no more attention to this kind of parties

and then what happens in pajamas parties, stays in pajamas parties 😁

LOL you know you like the shows so quit pretending that you don't Moos.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's also good to have a girls' night on one side and a boys' night on the other, like in real life

Yesterday's party was full of positive energy with lots of pretty girls who seem to have had a pretty good time without going overboard, it was pretty fun enough, even for a guy like me who doesn't lend no more attention to this kind of parties

and then what happens in pajamas parties, stays in pajamas parties 😁

I am glad you enjoyed watching the party last night. fortunately for me there were better things to watch on the other side 😂

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Those THREE cams in that almost abandoned "fitness" room are unbeliable.Meanwile i have to use binocules to be able to see Martina livingroom dinning zone..because there is no enought cams there to film it...but is more important to waste THREE cams in an room used just a few hours per week.

The room being used as a fitness room instead of another bedroom, just shows you the lack of commitment RLC has in their project these days!!

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am glad you enjoyed watching the party last night. fortunately for me there were better things to watch on the other side 😂

It's your choice if you choose boys party 🤣

Yes i know it was a busy night on VHTV too 🙂

• Haha 2