B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

RLC has always been laxed when it comes to girls spending an excessive amount of time out of the apartment. That won't ever change.

I don't know how it works. but if they spend most of their time outside, it doesn't make sense to have them as participant as they are not participating in anything 😃

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The rest are dressed in lingerie robes. I kind of hate the robes. 😒 Either fully dressed with sexy pants, like Ariana, or just go in panties or naked is better.

Hey Ed, How you like her now? WOW!!😍

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's because you looked badly, she had an intimate moment with herself in her room, semi covered by the blanket and the next day she would get naked on her bed without hiding

So for me she's perfect 🙂

I have good hope for the future

You are happy if they breath when they are there. It has nothing to do with having looked badly, it is what we look for that is the difference. As you have said it, doing nothing is already doing something for you. I like girls who share alittle bit more of their "privacy" with us. It doesn't need to be a whole lot, just take Elmira as an example.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You are happy if they breath when they are there. It has nothing to do with having looked badly, it is what we look for that is the difference. As you have said it, doing nothing is already doing something for you. I like girls who share alittle bit more of their "privacy" with us. It doesn't need to be a whole lot, just take Elmira as an example.

Yes, you're right
But you give as an example Elmira, I'm just telling you that Amy also shows the same signs as her