B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the last show she did in the bath with holly and megan she drank their drink then went and got ready to go out lol

She was naked in the bath with them, it was enaugh for me 😁

i take a lot of fun watching her so i don't mind that she isn't staying with the girls

it's hard for me to express what feeling i have cause i know it's not love or sexual arousal but it makes me feel good to have this girl in the project, just like Holly with her mischievous look or Ariana with her devastating smile :blush:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I agree Ed, but she's the only one dressed.😆 I think I see now why she brought her book.

The rest are dressed in lingerie robes. I kind of hate the robes. 😒 Either fully dressed with sexy pants, like Ariana, or just go in panties or naked is better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the last show she did in the bath with holly and megan she drank their drink then went and got ready to go out lol

yes, that was very disappointing. 

I like Amy & Ariana, but I hate their lack of interest in their job. If they like to spend most of their time outside and off camera, they better go and live with their boyfriends. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, that was very disappointing. 

I like Amy & Ariana, but I hate their lack of interest in their job. If they like to spend most of their time outside and off camera, they better go and live with their boyfriends. 

what with no wages they would have to find a job

49 minutes ago, Mauri said:

the problem is that people have not understood what Voyeur is, they believe it is based only on sex, so if they don't do anything about sex then they are boring, just like Elmira, they used to say that she is a boring girl and that she had to go, ever since she started masturbating, she got on the favorite list of the same people who said it was useless

Elmira is still boring. she is anti-social and she spends most of her time alone in her room. RLC needs a better casting department 😃

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She was naked in the bath with them, it was enaugh for me 😁

i take a lot of fun watching her so i don't mind that she isn't staying with the girls

it's hard for me to express what feeling i have cause i know it's not love or sexual arousal but it makes me feel good to have this girl in the project, just like Holly with her mischievous look or Ariana with her devastating smile :blush:

I hope she follows the path of Elmira. 🤞🏻 She does amazing open bates on her bed now! 💓 For now, Amy hasn't really done very intimate at all.

Just now, bluewinner said:

Elmira is still boring. she is anti-social and she spends most of her time alone in her room. RLC needs a better casting department 😃

I like girls like Elmira and Ariana. They have shared of their own intimacy with us, nice and open, without making silly shows.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes. if they don't like this one, they better find something else

RLC has always been laxed when it comes to girls spending an excessive amount of time out of the apartment. That won't ever change.

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I like girls like Elmira and Ariana. They have shared of their own intimacy with us, nice and open, without making silly shows.

I like Ariana, just because she is so gorgeous 😃  and I am indifferent about Elmira. but if all they do is bating, I am not interested. I can watch much prettier girls doing VERY OPEN bates on chaturbate 😄  

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I hope she follows the path of Elmira. 🤞🏻 She does amazing open bates on her bed now! 💓 For now, Amy hasn't really done very intimate at all.

it's because you looked badly, she had an intimate moment with herself in her room, semi covered by the blanket and the next day she would get naked on her bed without hiding

So for me she's perfect 🙂

I have good hope for the future