B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you know you like the shows so quit pretending that you don't Moos.

Real people in this forum who really know me, know what I like and what not

besides I am not a liar or I do not claim to say things to say the opposite in the next post if you understand what i mean 😉

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Real people in this forum who really know me, know what I like and what not

besides I am not a liar or I do not claim to say things to say the opposite in the next post if you understand what i mean 😉

Yeah....i understand what you mean Moos and to hell with you, I am a real person...no robot in me pal!

53 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In a way it's also your own selective opinion about what you love to see

I have never claimed that anything I said was anything but my own subjective opinion. You, on the other hand, always do.

59 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm just saying it's the situation that's frustrating

look there at the moment, Elmira is alone in her room looking at her cell phone with a sad look, I even understood that she was still crying, while at the same time, all the other girls are talking next to the barbecue, don't you think it could be nicer if she also took part in this discussion? and it would allow her to vent her sadness by having a good time with girls who might even be friends

I'm also not saying that Elmira isn't interesting when she's alone in her room but that she could be a lot more interesting if she shared a little more with others.

Frankly Ed, would you still watch this kind of project if all the girls acted like Elmira, that is to say, isolation in the room without speaking to the others, spending all their days on the phone, and sometimes looking sad?

It's hard to say. There will always be some degree of interaction, as long as there are several people living together in one place. But if I had to choose, I would say yes. My point is that I would much rather have girls that are slightly asocial, but open in the bedroom, and open in the bathroom, than opposite. I can counter the question. Would RLC still have viewers if every girl was like Mindy?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have never claimed that anything I said was anything but my own subjective opinion. You, on the other hand, always do.

It's hard to say. There will always be some degree of interaction, as long as there are several people living together in one place. But if I had to choose, I would say yes. My point is that I would much rather have girls that are slightly asocial, but open in the bedroom, and open in the bathroom, than opposite. I can counter the question. Would RLC still have viewers if every girl was like Mindy?

So when you give your opinion it's normal, but when I do the same, I force people to think like me
it's rather funny concept

she didn't stay long enough to know if she could have potential
For my part, she showed things that I liked, just like I like to see things with Elmira

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

So when you give your opinion it's normal, but when I do the same, I force people to think like me
it's rather funny concept

she didn't stay long enough to know if she could have potential
For my part, she showed things that I liked, just like I like to see things with Elmira

You know exactly what I mean, and you just avoid the issue. We'll agree to disagree.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

you realize that the only thing i ask of Elmira is just to participate a little more in the collective life of the house, i never ask her to eat Megan or Holly's pussy, even if it could be very nice to see 😁

I believe that you extrapolate my words on things that I never said or even think

To me it was pretty obvious what you meant Moos...I feel the same. Just mix with the other girls a bit more, but stay well clear of the shows...I don't think sitting around a table chatting and sharing a meal and a few drinks with the other girls is a big deal...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm just saying it's the situation that's frustrating

look there at the moment, Elmira is alone in her room looking at her cell phone with a sad look, I even understood that she was still crying, while at the same time, all the other girls are talking next to the barbecue, don't you think it could be nicer if she also took part in this discussion? and it would allow her to vent her sadness by having a good time with girls who might even be friends

I'm also not saying that Elmira isn't interesting when she's alone in her room but that she could be a lot more interesting if she shared a little more with others.

Frankly Ed, would you still watch this kind of project if all the girls acted like Elmira, that is to say, isolation in the room without speaking to the others, spending all their days on the phone, and sometimes looking sad?

Sad...

That's the word I'd use. I think the word 'frustrating' confused Ed...as for Harley, he's gunning for you regardless of what word you used...😏

I always find it sad when any of the girls shut themselves away in their room, acting like billy no mates...

• Like 1