B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes, but at this moment I actually think not mixing with the other girls is a possitive thing. The ping pong only lead to even more silly things afterwards. Right now for example, I'm watching Elmira, instead of the top bedroom.

I agree Ed, but she's even skipped a few communal meals and ate alone in her room...☹️

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes, but at this moment I actually think not mixing with the other girls is a possitive thing. The ping pong only lead to even more silly things afterwards. Right now for example, I'm watching Elmira, instead of the top bedroom.

I'm not often a fan of these silly shows as you like to call them, but what I find interesting is that in this kind of game (beer pong), we can see that the girls are really having fun and we can also see who likes to win the competition, for example we can see that Amy takes the game very seriously while Ariana throws the ball to say that she is participating
And then it's pretty nice to have Holly, Amy and Ariana in the same room, especially if they are naked :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I'm not often a fan of these silly shows as you like to call them, but what I find interesting is that in this kind of game (beer pong), we can see that the girls are really having fun and we can also see who likes to win the competition, for example we can see that Amy takes the game very seriously while Ariana throws the ball to say that she is participating
And then it's pretty nice to have Holly, Amy and Ariana in the same room, especially if they are naked :biggrin:

I think naked is the key here...:biggrin:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Even without makeup Holly is so beautiful...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I have to disagree. As you would say. For me, not participating in the show is still participating in her own way. I prefere the more real life approatch of Elmira over this, even if she doesn't blend in as much as she could've. Actually, participating in these shows just makes it less justifiable that she masturbates under the covers.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have to disagree. As you would say. For me, not participating in the show is still participating in her own way. I prefere the more real life approatch of Elmira over this, even if she doesn't blend in as much as she could've. Actually, participating in these shows just makes it less justifiable that she masturbates under the covers.

I am glad that you enjoy watching Elmira 😉 

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

No, not really. She is more out of the apartment, and she has never pleasured herself without covering. Amy is a nice girl, with alot of potential, but she has not yet blossomed before my eyes. 🥀

I know that they all play to the camera to a certain extent but I'm looking forward to when Amy masturbates for herself as well as us. I hold out hope that it will happen and the cover will be gone.😉

• Like 2