B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

is amy the biggest waste of time in RLC history ? it seems the best way to see her is to sigh up to streetcams.com

it looks really awful for you to see Amy taking showers facing cam or being topless or naked on her bed seeing that you seem to think she is the worst participant :biggrin:
And still I'm not talking about her workouts that she does in the gym room

Frankly for those who have known her since her first participation, what we can see at the moment is really great

After that I may not be the most objective person when it comes to Amy, because from her debut on RLC, I fell in love with her, so I can tell you that I am enjoying what I can see even though this is not a party every day :blush:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it looks really awful for you to see Amy taking showers facing cam or being topless or naked on her bed seeing that you seem to think she is the worst participant :biggrin:
And still I'm not talking about her workouts that she does in the gym room

Frankly for those who have known her since her first participation, what we can see at the moment is really great

After that I may not be the most objective person when it comes to Amy, because from her debut on RLC, I fell in love with her, so I can tell you that I am enjoying what I can see even though this is not a party every day :blush:

she parties away from the apartment on her many nights out

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

sembra davvero orribile per te vedere Amy fare la doccia di fronte alla telecamera o essere in topless o nuda sul suo letto vedendo che sembri pensare che sia la peggior partecipante :grande sorriso:
E ancora non sto parlando dei suoi allenamenti che fa in palestra

Francamente per chi l'ha conosciuta sin dalla sua prima partecipazione, quello che possiamo vedere al momento è davvero fantastico

Dopodiché potrei non essere la persona più oggettiva quando si tratta di Amy, perché dal suo debutto su RLC, mi sono innamorato di lei, quindi posso dirti che mi sto godendo quello che posso vedere anche se questa non è una festa ogni giorno :arrossire:

il problema è che le persone non hanno capito cosa è il Voyeur, credono che sia basato soltanto sul sesso, quindi, se non fanno nulla di che riguarda il sesso allora sono noiose, esattamente come Elmira, prima dicevano che è una ragazza noiosa e che se ne doveva andare, da quando ha iniziato a masturbarsi, è entrata nella lista delle preferite delle stesse persone che dicevano che era inutile

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Mauri said:

il problema è che le persone non hanno capito cosa è il Voyeur, credono che sia basato soltanto sul sesso, quindi, se non fanno nulla di che riguarda il sesso allora sono noiose, esattamente come Elmira, prima dicevano che è una ragazza noiosa e che se ne doveva andare, da quando ha iniziato a masturbarsi, è entrata nella lista delle preferite delle stesse persone che dicevano che era inutile

I also adore Elmira from the start, even when she was much more shy, some give off something special to me
In fact, I like the beauty of women and I find that we have a lot of beauty with the different participants of this project.
For my part, I don't need a girl to be present all the time or to do the show every night
She doesn't even have to be naked so that I can appreciate her presence but without lying, if she is naked, I like the moment twice as much :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she parties away from the apartment on her many nights out

yes I understand what you mean, but she also participates from time to time in the collective life and she is no longer afraid to do more or less the show with Megan and Holly
We have had in the past, lots of girls who have never done the shift that Amy can show us even though she's not around all the time
I think she will be more present in the coming weeks in view of the new restrictions put in place in Catalonia

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes I understand what you mean, but she also participates from time to time in the collective life and she is no longer afraid to do more or less the show with Megan and Holly
We have had in the past, lots of girls who have never done the shift that Amy can show us even though she's not around all the time
I think she will be more present in the coming weeks in view of the new restrictions put in place in Catalonia

the last show she did in the bath with holly and megan she drank their drink then went and got ready to go out lol

10 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I like her bottom much better without them...🙂

Yeah, it definirely looks even more beautiful without pants, but in some settings, like right now, it is more natural to keep them on. These days the girls usually strips off so quickly that it is a rarity to see them when they are dressed. Like Amy coming home today for example, looking gorgeous in her jeans.

Just now, ed2 said:

Yeah, it definirely looks even more beautiful without pants, but in some settings, like right now, it is more natural to keep them on. These days the girls usually strips off so quickly that it is a rarity to see them when they are dressed. Like Amy coming home today for example, looking gorgeous in her jeans.

I agree Ed, but she's the only one dressed.😆 I think I see now why she brought her book.