Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , it t is time for the comment that most will hate but it is simply based on facts and it is the most sincere than any true logic speculation .

RLC provides currently 10 apartments , out of 10 , all 8 have decided to spend it at home or moving to other tenants and share inevitably and ultimately with the viewers / subscribers . I don’t say it is something remarkable , I am just stating the fact and personally as a viewer and for whatever reasons I have ( being miserable , grumpy , old , fat , stupid ,anything ) I am more than pleased to have the company of these people for the rest of the night and in a way welcome this year with nice images , good atmosphere and vibes . Big thanks to all of them for providing for my entertainment by just deciding to spend New Year’s Eve at home and as we see with having  guests ( except E&P ) .

From all 10 then , this apartment  ( also Kitty and Smith  currently but this doesn’t reflect my comment ) alongside Eliska and Pepik’s , they are the only ones which come to prove my hated again and again comments that the life of these two nice young women , all their passion for feelings , emotions , everything is outside of the 4 walls of this apartment . Just some days ago we saw what we as subscribers provided Leora , an expensive gift of more than 1,000€ . Now look , i don’t say that they should be spending elsewhere except the place where they feel nice and they know for sure it will be fun and not boring , but for me this is another slap to our faces letting us know that “ guys , sorry , we love you all , we will always be here for you to entertain you and keep your pervert lives company but whenever we want and not when you desire “ ... My complain then lies exactly there , that this apartment provides absolutely no feelings for the girls , it doesn’t give them any pleasure at all being there as all that attracts happiness in their lives is preferred  to be spent outside . 

It will be again the talks that how they can bring people at home .. and the answer is , how the others can ? You know , we are saying months and months for how long the truth will be hidden . Someone a couple of weeks ago made a right comment in my opinion , that this year might be the year that the girls quit .. I can’t see honestly how this double life can continue and with what cost . The apartment empty half of the day and at nights either the living room or Leora’s bedroom ready to provide a show ( that I certainly love to watch ) so as the work is justified and the income continuing to provide for the girls .

I am sorry to sound disappointed  and simply state the facts , but that’s how I see it . To repeat again , for everyone who want to see L&M bate , sunchro bate , sunchro dildo use and all what we have enjoyed seeing in 2020 , there are equal others and I believe even more who want simply to enjoy a normal life behavior of the girls inside a place that it is their home , their place who will always be their shelter for happiness , sadness , you all know the saying , home is where your heart is .. and the heart of these two girls is clearly out of the place . 

Wishing all the best for 2021 , the girls , everyone of us here and it will be for sure a better year the one that arrives soon . And I hope the girls think and decide better and show their respect and appreciation to their thousand of fans with bringing a mixture of real life and what they currently do . Time to check Barcelona , Masha , Linda & Tibor I guess , where at least there , we pay so as to get the attention of the tenants . 

Hai ragione ma purtroppo, come le altre volte, se loro hanno deciso di passare il fine anno da un altra parte non possiamo farci niente. 

Se hanno deciso che non possiamo vedere niente della loro vita privata dobbiamo o accontentarci di quello che ci lasciano vedere o smettere di pagare l'abbonamento. 

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Hai ragione ma purtroppo, come le altre volte, se loro hanno deciso di passare il fine anno da un altra parte non possiamo farci niente. 

Se hanno deciso che non possiamo vedere niente della loro vita privata dobbiamo o accontentarci di quello che ci lasciano vedere o smettere di pagare l'abbonamento. 

La mia lamentela è che questa casa per le ragazze non è quello che è per tutti coloro che partecipano a RLC (tranne E&P), è il loro posto dove vivere la loro vita e sentirsi a proprio agio.  È solo il loro posto per soddisfare gli spettatori con i loro programmi e questo è tutto.  Non ho alcun problema con le ragazze che fanno niente fuori ma sono le uniche che non condividono la loro vita.  Voglio che siano le persone più felici e so che può accadere solo fuori perché hanno paura delle complicazioni che causeranno loro.  Ma poi, hanno bisogno di abbandonare questo, affittare una casa dove è davvero la loro casa e vivere lì la loro vita felice con le persone che amano e non essere me che dà loro i soldi per nuovi iPhone, regali e quant'altro e non scoprire il  cerchia sociale della loro vita.  Tranne se tutti gli altri appartamenti, gli inquilini sono stupidi a mostrare la loro vita e i loro amici nelle telecamere.  Forse queste sono parole deluse da qualcuno che RLC non è solo mostra e sesso e quant'altro, ma anche un mezzo per comprendere la complessità umana osservando le persone, i loro sentimenti ed emozioni.  E l'unica cosa che guardiamo in questo appartamento sono solo spettacoli .. niente sentimenti e niente emozioni a causa di eventi della vita reale ma emozioni di piacere e divertimento quando forniscono intrattenimento per adulti.

Rispetto totalmente e accetto la loro decisione, in realtà preferisco questo piuttosto che avere persone all'interno dell'appartamento che le persone li giudicheranno come stronzi, troie, stronzi, freeloader e qualsiasi altra cosa.  Ma come membro pagante ho anche il diritto di affrontare la mia delusione e ciò che non è giusto secondo me.  A parte questo, tutto il meglio per le ragazze e la felicità e la salute, questo è il più importante, tutto il resto sono solo parole scritte su un forum per persone che vogliono spiare la vita degli altri .. ma pagano comunque per farlo.

39 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Purtroppo sembra che RLC incentivi questo modo di vedere gli appartamenti. 

Che dire altro, speriamo che l'anno nuovo porti cambiamenti. 💥

I wish I took all my complains back than seeing Malia so sad as at this moment 😔😔 Not Malia , not her 😔

I hope now everyone can understand why , despite liking the girls which is a totally different thing and story  , so many of us are so “ hard “ with the criticism towards the girls , nobody requires that the girls are 24/7 at home  , obviously they will be out for hours and hours , imagine then the complains that have been made to the admins of RLC so the holidays sign appear a day before for Leora and 2 before Malia are back at home .. And I don’t believe that anyone here doesn’t accept that both the girls knew when they are back home when they left on the 31st .. 

Nothing can be proved of course and the blame will go to ( as always ) RLC and that the girls informed but the administrators “ forgot “ or they “were nowhere to be found “ so as to let users know for how long the girls will be out of the apartment . I am sorry , but this is a total disrespect to everyone who is paying and yes , we are poor fellas for criticizing ( for one more time the last several months ) negative the girls behavior towards the people who offer them the life they have . 

As I have said , all the happiness of the girls is situated outside the apartment walls  and it is a pity that they are depending this happy life on each and every one of us who pay so they can have it . It is proved even more that without our contribution , neither Leora nor Malia could make it there by themselves , after all , Malia was a close step to destroy the “ holidays sign “  but then , the lack of alternatives as it seems and spending it alone at home , made her have a 3 hours back and forth messaging session so for the tears to vanish , relax and continue with her adventures out of this apartment .

I would expect as a paying member a more respectful behavior and relation between RLC and its customers , which in this apartment RLC is represented by L&M .  Having two girls living at a place that it is just for them the working center and not what RLC suggests as the place that is “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ , is one more slap to anyone that pays to watch what RLC indicates . 

As a last comment and conclusion , hardcore fans will always tune in for one more bate , for one more synchro bate , for one more dildo show , for one more sunchro dildo show but all the rest of us who see this apartment as 1 out of the 10 , we would expect the same respect that also all the other remaining 9 ( actually 8 as E&P is out of the equation to be honest ) provide  towards the people that pay and that is a look of the life of the girls and not a life consisted only of posing naked and with open legs towards the cameras , bating , massaging , shisha smoking and IPAD watching . 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing can be proved of course and the blame will go to ( as always ) RLC and that the girls informed but the administrators “ forgot “

Io penso che già questo sia una risposta. Come ha già detto GAG in un altro post, Leora aveva già detto a Paul che sarebbe stata via fino a Domenica. Possibile che abbia informato Paul ma non RLC?

Poi può darsi che non sia solo colpa di RLC, anche Eliska&Pepik dovevano tornare il 26 dicembre e poi hanno posticipato fino al 29...non lo so.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

J'espère que maintenant tout le monde peut comprendre pourquoi, malgré le fait d'aimer les filles, ce qui est une chose et une histoire totalement différentes, nous sommes si nombreux à être si «durs» avec les critiques envers les filles, personne n'exige que les filles soient 24/7 à la maison, évidemment ils seront dehors pendant des heures et des heures, imaginez alors les plaintes qui ont été faites aux administrateurs de RLC pour que le panneau de vacances apparaisse un jour avant pour Leora et 2 avant que Malia ne soit de retour à la maison .. Et je ne crois pas que personne ici n'accepte pas que les deux filles savaient quand elles sont rentrées à la maison quand elles sont parties le 31 .. 

Rien ne peut être prouvé bien sûr et le blâme ira à (comme toujours) RLC et que les filles informées mais que les administrateurs ont «oublié» ou qu'elles «étaient introuvables» afin de faire savoir aux utilisateurs combien de temps les filles seront hors de l'appartement. Je suis désolé, mais c'est un manque de respect total envers tous ceux qui paient et oui, nous sommes de pauvres gars pour avoir critiqué (pour une fois de plus ces derniers mois) le comportement négatif des filles envers les personnes qui leur offrent la vie qu'elles ont. 

Comme je l'ai dit, tout le bonheur des filles se situe en dehors des murs de l'appartement et c'est dommage qu'elles dépendent de cette vie heureuse de chacun d'entre nous qui paye pour l'avoir. Il est prouvé encore plus que sans notre contribution, ni Leora ni Malia ne pourraient y arriver par eux-mêmes, après tout, Malia était un pas proche pour détruire le «signe des vacances» mais ensuite, le manque d'alternatives comme il semble et le dépenser seul à la maison, lui a fait passer une session de messagerie de 3 heures pour que les larmes disparaissent, détendez-vous et continuez ses aventures hors de cet appartement.

Je m'attendrais en tant que membre payant à un comportement et une relation plus respectueux entre RLC et ses clients, qui dans cet appartement RLC est représenté par L&M. Avoir deux filles vivant dans un endroit qui est juste pour elles le centre de travail et non ce que RLC suggère comme le lieu qui est «la vie privée des autres 24/7», est une claque de plus pour quiconque paie pour regarder ce que RLC indique . 

En guise de dernier commentaire et de conclusion, les fans inconditionnels seront toujours à l'écoute pour un autre bate, pour un autre bate synchro, pour un autre spectacle de gode, pour un autre spectacle de gode sunchro, mais tous les autres qui voient cet appartement comme 1 sur le 10, nous nous attendrions au même respect que tous les autres 9 restants (en fait 8 car E&P est hors de l'équation pour être honnête) fournissent envers les personnes qui paient et c'est un regard de la vie des filles et non un la vie consistait uniquement à poser nue et les jambes ouvertes vers les caméras, à se mordre, à masser, à fumer la chicha et à regarder l'IPAD. 

Les membres payant dont vous faire parti sont toujours là pour applaudir une bate improbable et simulée.

tant qu'il y aura des gens comme vous rien ne changera et RLC continuera à prendre votre argent et les filles en bénéficier en vous prenant pour des gogos.

5 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Les membres payant dont vous faire parti sont toujours là pour applaudir une bate improbable et simulée.

tant qu'il y aura des gens comme vous rien ne changera et RLC continuera à prendre votre argent et les filles en bénéficier en vous prenant pour des gogos.

I am one of the members who pay and I am satisfied with the quality of the other apartments ... for as long as this one doesn’t meet my standards as what I am expecting to see , I will heavily  criticize it and praise it when it is excellent to watch .

The thing is that in comparison to most viewers of this apartment , my priority isn’t to watch the girls bate or use the dildos or see them naked , i have repeatedly stated what I wish from this apartment . I simply now criticize it in general because , if we want to be fair , I find it even disrespectful to even the ones who want to watch the things I described before , that the girls give no information so the members know what’s going on .