Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

On 12/16/2020 at 3:35 PM, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think the 2am bate took most by surprise! A lot missed it happen!

Yes I actually half watched it, but what I'm saying, the percentage of when she actually bate is so low, I guess sadly it is a surprise when she actually does it(alone), but I'm really getting into watching this other apartment, because it's so livelier, they have parties, they are having fun, they are not just lying in bed, performing a per-scripted sex show

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Yes I actually half watched it, but what I'm saying, the percentage of when she actually bate is so low, I guess sadly it is a surprise when she actually does it(alone), but I'm really getting into watching this other apartment, because it's so livelier, they have parties, they are having fun, there are not just lying in bed, performing a pre-scripted sex show

You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. 😂

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Yes I actually half watched it, but what I'm saying, the percentage of when she actually bate is so low, I guess sadly it is a surprise when she actually does it(alone), but I'm really getting into watching this other apartment, because it's so livelier, they have parties, they are having fun, there are not just lying in bed, performing a pre-scripted sex show

All i can say is 2 in 2 days was a surprise in a sense to me personally. BUT she was pissed off with Pussyboy, so that i think contributed to her doing it off the cuff.

First off thanks so much Slipper and Pepe, for your response, but before I head off to work, there's one spontaneous moment I really miss from Leora, and it was so spontaneous that I was so happy whenever it happened, but the days of Leora bending over after a shower to clean the wet floor, has probably disappeared forever, unfortunately due to that long handle mop that stays in the bathroom, but every so often I do TuneIn after a shower, just to see if that miracle would ever happen again

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Which I think they feel they should not have... time will tell.

They'll only ever do stuff they feel comfortable with, what has been seen so far maybe it. Time will tell yes, but i think stepping over 'that' live may never be part of it. And if so, then fine.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

When you look at their expressions while being rubbed I think they are wishing to go further e.g. the latest one when Malia is rubbing Leora and Leora puts her finger in her mouth.

Yes! She is doing this a lot now, good spot! She'll have a little smile too, like she is showing us she is enjoying the feel. And there are other little signs, you will see that when they are bating side by side, she will often look over at what Malia is doing, or listens to her moan. What happens then?

Leora gets faster.

On 12/16/2020 at 4:53 PM, esanders9863 said:

First off thanks so much Slipper and Pepe, for your response, but before I head off to work, there's one spontaneous moment I really miss from Leora, and it was so spontaneous that I was so happy whenever it happened, but the days of Leora bending over after a shower to clean the wet floor, has probably disappeared forever, unfortunately due to that long handle mop that stays in the bathroom, but every so often I do TuneIn after a shower, just to see if that miracle would ever happen again

Esander, if you have replay. Take a look at cam 9, Dec. 22,  00:10:40 .  😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1