Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Io penso che già questo sia una risposta. Come ha già detto GAG in un altro post, Leora aveva già detto a Paul che sarebbe stata via fino a Domenica. Possibile che abbia informato Paul ma non RLC?

Poi può darsi che non sia solo colpa di RLC, anche Eliska&Pepik dovevano tornare il 26 dicembre e poi hanno posticipato fino al 29...non lo so.

It is different to inform you are out of the apartment and the information is posted at the main page and another thing that you inform going on holidays but come back later than the original date .. it could have been a change of plans for example or a need to stay more days  ... in any case , this has happened , I made my complain and we can now concentrate of what will it be to watch with this place in 2021 😌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is different to inform you are out of the apartment and the information is posted at the main page and another thing that you inform going on holidays but come back later than the original date .. it could have been a change of plans for example or a need to stay more days  ... in any case , this has happened , I made my complain and we can now concentrate of what will it be to watch with this place in 2021 😌

Quite rightly when we are happy we voice it and when we are totally pissed off with Leora and Malia we can voice it.

I understand their lifestyle's but they have picked the wrong time to rub our noses in it by being away for days on end.

Isn't there any COVID-19 rules in Prague? You can see them catching COVID-19 with there behavior.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Quite rightly when we are happy we voice it and when we are totally pissed off with Leora and Malia we can voice it.

I understand their lifestyle's but they have picked the wrong time to rub our noses in it by being away for days on end.

Isn't there any COVID-19 rules in Prague? You can see them catching COVID-19 with there behavior.

There is a 9pm to 5am curfew that i think is still in place, which is why Malia coming home and then leaving again in the early hours was very risky. They won't be stopping each and every car of course, it's more to stop people gathering outdoors, but you can guarantee both will be indoors right now.....

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There is a 9pm to 5am curfew that i think is still in place, which is why Malia coming home and then leaving again in the early hours was very risky. They won't be stopping each and every car of course, it's more to stop people gathering outdoors, but you can guarantee both will be indoors right now.....

You can see these silly women catching COVID-19 can't we. It's like waiting for the train wreck to happen.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You can see these silly women catching COVID-19 can't we. It's like waiting for the train wreck to happen.

I think they are more than cautious, they always take masks etc, so as long as they do the simple things. It's coming into contact with others that is what should be more of a thought to them.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think they are more than cautious, they always take masks etc, so as long as they do the simple things. It's coming into contact with others that is what should be more of a thought to them.

For all we know they could be doing all the wrong things, Specially air head Maila she's no rocket scientist.

I do wonder if they understand COVID-19 can kill you. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

For all we know they could be doing all the wrong things, Specially air head Maila she's no rocket scientist.

I do wonder if they understand COVID-19 can kill you. 

I know what you are saying, but they always sanitize as soon as they get in, wash hands, even spray their phones, so they will do this elsewhere i am sure. I understand your worry, but they'll be fine!

30 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

In Czech Republic , rules are applied as most European Union countries , strict curfew from 21:00 or 22:00 till next day 05:00 or 06:00 and not so needed movement during the day , only necessary . 

The way the girls handle the restrictions in Prague , it is totally indifferent for me . As long as they wear their masks , they are picked up by cars and when curfew times are on ,  if they need to be on foot , i think they can be responsible on how they deal with it . They haven’t shown any non respecting the rules behavior . 

The problems for this apartment are unfortunately more complex on how the girls are handling the Covid problem and ultimately each and every time provoke lots of heat and endless back and forth comments between “ supporters “ and “ haters “ ... when at the end I believe that we all want the same thing .. to see two nice girls living a normal life like the rest 8 apartments and sharing it with the people who pay ( E&P is complicated ) . 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In Czech Republic , rules are applied as most European Union countries , strict curfew from 21:00 or 22:00 till next day 05:00 or 06:00 and not so needed movement during the day , only necessary . 

The way the girls handle the restrictions in Prague , it is totally indifferent for me . As long as they wear their masks , they are picked up by cars and when curfew times are on ,  if they need to be on foot , i think they can be responsible on how they deal with it . They haven’t shown any non respecting the rules behavior . 

The problems for this apartment are unfortunately more complex on how the girls are handling the Covid problem and ultimately each and every time provoke lots of heat and endless back and forth comments between “ supporters “ and “ haters “ ... when at the end I believe that we all want the same thing .. to see two nice girls living a normal life like the rest 8 apartments and sharing it with the people who pay ( E&P is complicated ) . 

A normal life like the other 8 apartments huh. Surely you jest because that is quite humorous. But if you really believe so...that's up to you. 😏

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A normal life like the other 8 apartments huh. Surely you jest because that is quite humorous. But if you really believe so...that's up to you. 😏

At least I get to see the tenants respect the paying members by trying to share as much as possible .. I find it more normal for sure than hiding your life for reasons that no one in my opinion can explain . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

The time frame for any possible show isn’t this big today .. two villa girls had their bates already and one apartment in Barcelona will have one of their shows before midnight . Anything perhaps happening then it is in the next 2-3 hours .. other than that , a quiet and relaxing night 😎

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just getting comfy..... GUESS WHO CALLS AND INTERRUPTS!!!!!🤣🤣

WHAT A GUY!!!!! ENJOY THIS THROUGH 2021 PEOPLE!