Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, scutus said:

Esander, if you have replay. Take a look at cam 9, Dec. 22,  00:10:40 .  😉

Look at cam 9 (or indeed cam 11) from Dec 21, just before they began playing, at 01:06:35, for the next 14 seconds.

Talk about Synchronicity!! 😀

13 hours ago, scutus said:

Esander, if you have replay. Take a look at cam 9, Dec. 22,  00:10:40 .  😉

Thank you, thank you, oh by the way did I say thank you, first off what I was watching that led up to that point, was just picture perfect, but once it got to 00:10:40, I said" "Oh My Goodness", that was incredible, so once again, thank you 

• Upvote 1

So , taking some time off the forum of this apartment and rethinking if my thoughts are really these exaggerating and not in the direction that I have been posting here in a way to “ attack “ the girls  ( I honestly believe that I just have stated my opinion of what I would have liked to watch in this apartment and not directing any of the girls to do as I am saying as it has been interpreted by many ) , my question is then , why this apartment isn’t been moving to the GOV section ? 

I watched today’s arrival of the girls in the apartment . How more obvious is that they aren’t there with their heart and soul and they would both prefer having continued to be at the place(s) where they spent yesterday’s Christmas Eve ? I believe they are just back to justify their RLC salary and continue having their social life out of this apartment . 

I know that I was blamed and had other forum members telling me that I raised a whole new complaints parade of the “ girls do these “ , “ girls do that “ and I should leave them do whatever  they want to do and just the things they wish to have and share with the subscribers because it is absolutely their life . And here’s the problem , this apartment , one out of the 10 , why is categorized as roommates / singles and each and everyday is the same content ? 

Except a very  respected forum member that always has arguments to present for his opinions and he knows that I respect him very much , most of the other worshipers have been mentioning  to leave the girls alone . There have been also people saying here that the viewership is down when the male friend is visiting . So , in which algorithm or measurement facts is this based ? Because I see that the forum becomes red hot and other people also participate when this guy visits . Because he brings speculations , a different funny air and fresh atmosphere . He is blamed with so many names because he is destroying the atmosphere since he does nothing else than watching tv and drinking a beer or two and just occasionally speak to the girls .. so , what he should do ? He was also blamed that he didn’t dance and didn’t do absolutely anything during his visit that the table was moved . So , should he oil massage the girls naked and touch them ? Or watch them making a simultaneous dildo show in front of him ? What he should do this guy when he visits ? Just act like a fool and funny so the girls make fun ? I really haven’t understood why this guy is called “ douchebag “ or “stupid “ ( to speak polite of what has been referred for him  amongst other  negative adjectives  ) , where is his mistake ? Has he entered the apartment against the girls will or violent ? Yes , he got drunk the first time , he was actually at that time characterized how he wanted to have Malia and during his last stays since he remains a total cool guest and easy time spending with the girls , he is called gay . You need to decide , gay or someone who wants to try with either Malia , Leora or both ? Because I simply see a guy who the girls feel nice when he is there and that they don’t speak so much , doesn’t tell me anything . Is it so hard for anyone to accept that he is just a friend and he only visits for reasons that no one knows and just people want to speculate why he does so ? I say again , it is the only time that the apartment can at least be categorized as singles / roommates by showing a bit of other social life except two girls who are just living there and sleep , wake up , they go out to make all their socializing life and only to come back in the evening to sit down and offer a show to the subscribers . 
 Forum members insist that social life should be kept outside only for a variety of reasons . One of the most anticipating is that what the girls should say to anyone who might visit ? That there are cameras who record our moves 24/7 ? I know that most of the people who have these questions don’t watch other apartments and although I respect that , I think they have also lost the contact with reality of what this RLC  project means . Where’s the life of these girls then ? L&T couples apartment , guests every now and then , how different is for them the RLC world when they invite people ? Masha’s apartment , Kitty and Smith , Martina and Alberto , what makes these apartments different so the tenants accept visits from other people ? Aren’t in the same condition like Leora and Malia ? At the end , if they don’t feel comfortable , they can call it a quit with this job since they can’t as it seems make this apartment socially viewable apart from massages , solo and synchro bates and just allow RLC to find other participants who will actually want to make this apartment except their working place also the place that they will love to live , share and simply act and behave as normal people . This and Eliska & Pepik’s apartment it is so obvious that for the participants is just their working environment and have absolutely no sensual attachment to it as being their home . 

With this post again , I simply state my ( personal ) disappointment of an apartment that for sure for many want to remain as the solo/synchro bates place and nothing more . I would like to see life , I would like to see how the girls behave when they are with their friends , with sharing company and jokes and talks , I would like to be a viewer by being part of their social lives at whatever of course want to share . I never spoke of acting sexually with others , if it comes it will be because they want . But If I want to see solo / synchro shows , I can always tune in to the Barcelona apartments for shows and occasionally get some real life incidents and pure sexual acts like the privilege we had as subscribers in 2020 with some incredible and full of emotions feelings actions between Alexandra and Bonnie and recently Nelly and Martina .

I apologize to the hardcore Leora ( and Malia ) fans , but a great forum member here advised me to rethink if I should post for this apartment and I simply took the opportunity of watching for one more time the girls that as soon as they were inside their working place , immediately to reminisce the moments they lived as soon as they exited their work place yesterday . 

As always , just my opinion and I am sorry that they create tension as it seems and not so positive feedback , but better to call things as someone sees them than keeping the mouth shut of something that we all want from RLC , that it is to be entertained , smile and enjoy for whatever each and every one of us pays . 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What he should do this guy when he visits ?  

he should already start by ripping Leora's panties with his teeth and fucking her wildly 🙂

I would love to see the reactions of her worshipers 🤣

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he should already start by ripping Leora's panties with his teeth and fucking her wildly 🙂

I would love to see the reactions of her worshipers 🤣

I want the girls honestly to do whatever they want , it is simply for me not happening that by keeping a two way life which is so obvious that they struggle to maintain .. either you adapt the life you have and the house is also the place you like to live and be and not looking forward all the time to be at the place where the real feelings , smiles and emotions happens ... except also where they go they take their toys and touch one another or have their legs open touching their pussies in front of others . If my desire is to see real life behaviors from the girls , then I honestly don’t know what I am paying for .. and to make a hard comment , Leora’s reaction some weeks ago by being disappointed , angry and hurt which led to her breaking the phone and so on , was one of the most genuine real life behaviors , concerning a person she obviously cares for .. and this was a negative and sad one to watch , imagine how the forum would be seeing real positive and happy reactions .. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I want the girls honestly to do whatever they want , it is simply for me not happening that by keeping a two way life which is so obvious that they struggle to maintain .. either you adapt the life you have and the house is also the place you like to live and be and not looking forward all the time to be at the place where the real feelings , smiles and emotions happens ... except also where they go they take their toys and touch one another or have their legs open touching their pussies in front of others . If my desire is to see real life behaviors from the girls , then I honestly don’t know what I am paying for .. and to make a hard comment , Leora’s reaction some weeks ago by being disappointed , angry and hurt which led to her breaking the phone and so on , was one of the most genuine real life behaviors , concerning a person she obviously cares for .. and this was a negative and sad one to watch , imagine how the forum would be seeing real positive and happy reactions .. 

Regardless of what occurs there, or what does not occur there, or what occurs away from there, or what does not occur away from there, no one really knows what is in the hearts and minds of those two women for certain other than themselves. Perhaps it may be wise for some to take that into consideration, and for some to try to remember it when they are perhaps considering some possibilities of other things.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

Regardless of what occurs there, or what does not occur there, or what occurs away from there, or what does not occur away from there, no one really knows what is in the hearts and minds of those two women for certain other than themselves. Perhaps it may be wise for some to take that into consideration, and for some to try to remember it.

I am sure that their mind is at their boyfriends if i judge the endless smsing .. I agree that i don’t know what it is in their heart , but their mind is obviously at the place(s) they left before entering the working place . Except if both Malia and Leora since they appeared in the apartment today , the only thing they hav been doing is reading about the Sputnik-V vaccines and how the world has been celebrating Christmas with curfew and lockdowns 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

So , taking some time off the forum of this apartment and rethinking if my thoughts are really these exaggerating and not in the direction that I have been posting here in a way to “ attack “ the girls  ( I honestly believe that I just have stated my opinion of what I would have liked to watch in this apartment and not directing any of the girls to do as I am saying as it has been interpreted by many ) , my question is then , why this apartment isn’t been moving to the GOV section ? 

I watched today’s arrival of the girls in the apartment . How more obvious is that they aren’t there with their heart and soul and they would both prefer having continued to be at the place(s) where they spent yesterday’s Christmas Eve ? I believe they are just back to justify their RLC salary and continue having their social life out of this apartment . 

I know that I was blamed and had other forum members telling me that I raised a whole new complaints parade of the “ girls do these “ , “ girls do that “ and I should leave them do whatever  they want to do and just the things they wish to have and share with the subscribers because it is absolutely their life . And here’s the problem , this apartment , one out of the 10 , why is categorized as roommates / singles and each and everyday is the same content ? 

Except a very  respected forum member that always has arguments to present for his opinions and he knows that I respect him very much , most of the other worshipers have been mentioning  to leave the girls alone . There have been also people saying here that the viewership is down when the male friend is visiting . So , in which algorithm or measurement facts is this based ? Because I see that the forum becomes red hot and other people also participate when this guy visits . Because he brings speculations , a different funny air and fresh atmosphere . He is blamed with so many names because he is destroying the atmosphere since he does noting else than watching tv and drinking a beer or two and just occasionally speak to the girls .. so , what he should do ? He was also blamed that he didn’t dance and didn’t do absolutely anything during his visit that the table was moved . So , should he oil massage the girls naked and touch them ? Or watch them making a simultaneous dildo show in front of him ? What he should do this guy when he visits ? Just act like a fool and funny so the girls make fun ? I really haven’t understood why this guy is called “ douchebag “ or “stupid “ ( to speak polite of what has been referred for him  amongst other  negative adjectives  ) , where is his mistake ? Has he entered the apartment against the girls will or violent ? Yes , he got drunk the first time , he was actually at that time characterized how he wanted to have Malia and during his last stays since he remains a total cool guest and easy time spending with the girls , he is called gay . You need to decide , gay or someone who wants to try with either Malia , Leora or both ? Because I simply see a guy who the girls feel nice when he is there and that they don’t speak so much , doesn’t tell me anything . Is it so hard for anyone to accept that he is just a friend and he only visits for reasons that no one knows and just people want to speculate why he does so ? I say again , it is the only time that the apartment can at least be categorized as singles / roommates by showing a bit of other social life except two girls who are just living there and sleep , wake up , they go out to make all their socializing life and only to come back in the evening to sit down and offer a show to the subscribers . 
 Forum members insist that social life should be kept outside only for a variety of reasons . One of the most anticipating is that what the girls should say to anyone who might visit ? That there are cameras who record our moves 24/7 ? I know that most of the people who have these questions don’t watch other apartments and although I respect that , I think they have also lost the contact with reality of what this RLC  project means . Where’s the life of these girls then ? L&T couples apartment , guests every now and then , how different is for them the RLC world when they invite people ? Masha’s apartment , Kitty and Smith , Martina and Alberto , what makes these apartments different so the tenants accept visits from other people ? Aren’t in the same condition like Leora and Malia ? At the end , if they don’t feel comfortable , they can call it a quit with this job since they can’t as it seems make this apartment socially viewable apart from massages , solo and synchro bates and just allow RLC to find other participants who will actually want to make this apartment except their working place also the place that they will love to live , share and simply act and behave as normal people . This and Eliska & Pepik’s apartment it is so obvious that for the participants is just their working environment and have absolutely no sensual attachment to it as being their home . 

With this post again , I simply state my ( personal ) disappointment of an apartment that for sure for many want to remain as the solo/synchro bates place and nothing more . I would like to see life , I would like to see how the girls behave when they are with their friends , with sharing company and jokes and talks , I would like to be a viewer by being part of their social lives at whatever of course want to share . I never spoke of acting sexually with others , if it comes it will be because they want . But If I want to see solo / synchro shows , I can always tune in to the Barcelona apartments for shows and occasionally get some real life incidents and pure sexual acts like the privilege we had as subscribers in 2020 with some incredible and full of emotions feelings actions between Alexandra and Bonnie and recently Nelly and Martina .

I apologize to the hardcore Leora ( and Malia ) fans , but a great forum member here advised me to rethink if I should post for this apartment and I simply took the opportunity of watching for one more time the girls that as soon as they were inside their working place , immediately to reminisce the moments they lived as soon as they exited their work place yesterday . 

As always , just my opinion and I am sorry that they create tension as it seems and not so positive feedback , but better to call things as someone sees them than keeping the mouth shut of something that we all want from RLC , that it is to be entertained , smile and enjoy for whatever each and every one of us pays . 

Since your post is the equivalent of two chapters in the book Moby Dick, good idea that you take time off from the forum, if not RLC for a while...maybe a long while.  Not to dismiss how you feel, but too much time writing such a lengthy 'essay', might be time for you to reevaluate....life.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

Since your post is the equivalent of two chapters in the book Moby Dick, good idea that you take time off from the forum, if not RLC for a while...maybe a long while.  Not to dismiss how you feel, but too much time writing such a lengthy 'essay', might be time for you to reevaluate....life.

It is holidays times and there’s plenty free time to write even double .. i was trying to resume and keep it as short as possible . 😂🤣The forum needs to stand me with such length messages for 3-4 months , then working issues will take control and less time spend here .. apologies on making your mind tired by just expressing my thoughts written 

• Like 1

So , it t is time for the comment that most will hate but it is simply based on facts and it is the most sincere than any true logic speculation .

RLC provides currently 10 apartments , out of 10 , all 8 have decided to spend it at home or moving to other tenants and share inevitably and ultimately with the viewers / subscribers . I don’t say it is something remarkable , I am just stating the fact and personally as a viewer and for whatever reasons I have ( being miserable , grumpy , old , fat , stupid ,anything ) I am more than pleased to have the company of these people for the rest of the night and in a way welcome this year with nice images , good atmosphere and vibes . Big thanks to all of them for providing for my entertainment by just deciding to spend New Year’s Eve at home and as we see with having  guests ( except E&P ) .

From all 10 then , this apartment  ( also Kitty and Smith  currently but this doesn’t reflect my comment ) alongside Eliska and Pepik’s , they are the only ones which come to prove my hated again and again comments that the life of these two nice young women , all their passion for feelings , emotions , everything is outside of the 4 walls of this apartment . Just some days ago we saw what we as subscribers provided Leora , an expensive gift of more than 1,000€ . Now look , i don’t say that they should be spending elsewhere except the place where they feel nice and they know for sure it will be fun and not boring , but for me this is another slap to our faces letting us know that “ guys , sorry , we love you all , we will always be here for you to entertain you and keep your pervert lives company but whenever we want and not when you desire “ ... My complain then lies exactly there , that this apartment provides absolutely no feelings for the girls , it doesn’t give them any pleasure at all being there as all that attracts happiness in their lives is preferred  to be spent outside . 

It will be again the talks that how they can bring people at home .. and the answer is , how the others can ? You know , we are saying months and months for how long the truth will be hidden . Someone a couple of weeks ago made a right comment in my opinion , that this year might be the year that the girls quit .. I can’t see honestly how this double life can continue and with what cost . The apartment empty half of the day and at nights either the living room or Leora’s bedroom ready to provide a show ( that I certainly love to watch ) so as the work is justified and the income continuing to provide for the girls .

I am sorry to sound disappointed  and simply state the facts , but that’s how I see it . To repeat again , for everyone who want to see L&M bate , sunchro bate , sunchro dildo use and all what we have enjoyed seeing in 2020 , there are equal others and I believe even more who want simply to enjoy a normal life behavior of the girls inside a place that it is their home , their place who will always be their shelter for happiness , sadness , you all know the saying , home is where your heart is .. and the heart of these two girls is clearly out of the place . 

Wishing all the best for 2021 , the girls , everyone of us here and it will be for sure a better year the one that arrives soon . And I hope the girls think and decide better and show their respect and appreciation to their thousand of fans with bringing a mixture of real life and what they currently do . Time to check Barcelona , Masha , Linda & Tibor I guess , where at least there , we pay so as to get the attention of the tenants . 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1