Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

I hope this guy isn't being used as some type of prop, just to drum up more eyes for there Apartment, if I was him in bed with two females, and I'm not massaging two nude female bodies, or doing something sexual to them, then I will go watch TV in the living room or just leave, now that's what I would do, one disclaimer I like to point out, if you're confused about what I'm saying, only means you're either gay or you're not man enough to just leave, because like I said earlier, no female plays me, if we're not going to do something sexual in your bed, we can just watch TV in your living room

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I hope this guy isn't being used as some type of prop, just to drum up more eyes for there Apartment, if I was him in bed with two females, and I'm not massaging two nude female bodies, or doing something sexual to them, then I will go watch TV in the living room or just leave, now that's what I would do

Yes he is. All one big Wind-Up.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, mrmalice said:

I guy shows up to the apartment and THAT'S when we learn that Leora and Malia own head-to-toe full body covering onesies.  I guess its a good thing he didn't show up in the summertime.

He did show up in the summer, this is about the 10th time he's been since. Not just a weekend thing, the only nights he hasn't been there are a Monday and a Tuesday. This guy has nothing to do apart from crash in someone else's home.

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He did show up in the summer, this is about the 10th time he's been since. Not just a weekend thing, the only nights he hasn't been there are a Monday and a Tuesday. This guy has nothing to do apart from crash in someone else's home.

That  is exactly the reason in the past I have referred to him as the wondering freeloader. It's 4:30 AM and he is still awake, he must still be pissed off with what happened in Leora's bedroom earlier tonight.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
19 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

That  is exactly the reason in the past I have referred to him as the wondering freeloader. It's 4:30 AM and he is still awake, he must still be pissed off with what happened in Leora's bedroom earlier tonight.

GOOD! 

It's like a Vagrant coming to stay, then goes to someone else's, then back again. Brings a bottle of booze, a gormless face and bad vibes!

I'm looking at the replays and once again i'm right - They've managed just six out of the top 30 replays, that's all.....And THREE of them are just the girls together only, Dick Head had sulked off into the living room by then! If this had been L&M on their own, they would have walked all replays tonight.

But NO..... Dr. Killjoy had to be there again for some hilariously bad pre-planned 'Action'.

If that doesn't show Leora that he is NOT POPULAR.....What will!! I never thought she could sink to this level, thinking THAT thing is what will bring the viewers in. When will she learn?

All the complaints that not enough happens now.....At least stuff DOES with the girls - When he's there, they may as well put the place UM!! It would be as entertaining and as sexual! 😄

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

GOOD! 

It's like a vagrant coming to stay, then goes to someone elses, then back again. Brings a bottle of booze and bad vibes!

I'm looking at the replays and once again i'm right - Just six out of the top 30 replays, that's all.....And THREE of them are just the girls together only, Dick Head had sulked off into the living room by then! 

If that doesn't show Leora he is NOT POPULAR.....What will!!

I am sure you noticed once he left the bedroom both girls got much closer together and were all smiles, and Malia's mood perked up 100%. I just hope they both realize what a mood killer he is, among other things, and they don't invite him back.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am sure you noticed once he left the bedroom both girls got much closer together and were all smiles, and Malia's mood perked up 100%. I just hope they both realize what a mood killer he is, among other things, and they don't invite him back.

You are right, but see Malia looked a bit embarrassed? Like she felt uneasy doing it with him there?

But very, very sadly he WILL be back over Xmas, i really think so. He is not only a mood killer but as well - HE ACTUALLY AFFECTS THE VIEWING FIGURES, THEY GO DOWN!!. And that is something you would think Leora would taking into account. 

Sadly, she doesn't. This Dickhead will return. He hasn't left yet don't forget.....

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You are right, but see Malia looked embarrassed? Like she felt uneasy doing it with him there?

But very, very sadly he WILL be back over Xmas, i really think so. He is not only a mood killer but as well - HE ACTUALLY AFFECTS THE VIEWING FIGURES, THEY GO DOWN!!. And that is something you would think Leora would taking into account. 

Sadly, she doesn't. This Dickhead will return. He hasn't left yet don't forget.....

I just wish about 8 hours ago Malia had given him some bus fare and sent him home.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I just wish about 8 hours ago Malia had given him some bus fare and sent him home.

You can imagine him sitting on the floor asking "Spare change please?"....🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Yeah, actually I can.☺️

Plain awful, just chronic, the last 2 nights.

Think - Even nothing major, nothing that special, but the girls close together for both nights. It would have been lovely, like it usually is.

Instead we have been given THAT. Three people getting quickly pissed and then pissing off the neighbours, then the following night, sat on the bed with him looking like The Spare Prick At A Wedding.

I'd love to know what we true fans have done to her, resulting in this being inflicted on us.....

.....Because i cannot see it any other way than a punishment.