Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Plain awful, just chronic, the last 2 nights.

Think - Even nothing major, nothing that special, but the girls close together for both nights. It would have been lovely. like it usually is.

Instead we have been given THAT. Three people pissed and then pissing off the neighbours, then the following night, sat on the bed with him looking like The Spare Prick At A Wedding.

I'd love to know what we true fans have done to her, resulting in this being inflicted on us.....

We the fans haven't done anything to her, it's just a bad decision on her part to have him there in the first place.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

We the fans haven't done anything to her, it's just a bad decision on her part to have him there in the first place.

You'd think the penny would drop after the 10th time.....

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Plain awful, just chronic, the last 2 nights.

Think - Even nothing major, nothing that special, but the girls close together for both nights. It would have been lovely.

Instead we have been given THAT. Three people pissed and then pissing off the neighbours, then the following night, sat on the bed with him looking like The Spare Prick At A Wedding.

I'd love to know what we true fans have done to her, resulting in this being inflicted on us.....

Personally, I don't think the true fans have done anything for the infliction bestowed upon them.  I believe that Leora due to outside interests, just doesn't give a damn anymore.  I believe that the only way she can cope with the change that has taken place in her life over the last year plus, was to find someone to take her mind off of it.  She obviously found someone to take her mind off of it but...he's suspicious and therefore the bad phone calls from said individual.  I think the guy she's obviously seeing outside the apartment is only there for the sex with absolutely no heart felt attraction and I honestly believe that goes both ways.  Let's face it, from everything I've read about Leora over the years, she likes attention and has found someone that will give her that.  However, in no shape or form is there anything else in their relationship.  Of course this is coming from someone that doesn't watch her and only goes off of what he reads and is told by a couple of her fans!

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally, I don't think the true fans have done anything for the infliction bestowed upon them.  I believe that Leora due to outside interests, just doesn't give a damn anymore.  I believe that the only way she can cope with the change that has taken place in her life over the last year plus, was to find someone to take her mind off of it.  She obviously found someone to take her mind off of it but...he's suspicious and therefore the bad phone calls from said individual.  I think the guy she's obviously seeing outside the apartment is only there for the sex with absolutely no heart felt attraction and I honestly believe that goes both ways.  Let's face it, from everything I've read about Leora over the years, she likes attention and has found someone that will give her that.  However, in no shape or form is there anything else in their relationship.  Of course this is coming from someone that doesn't watch her and only goes off of what he reads and is told by a couple of her fans!

I feel HF, that for some reason, she has thought having this guy around is good for the apartment's view count. It isn't. That is fact. The viewing numbers go down. All us regulars know nothing will ever happen with either girl, but there are a lot who don't know this, so tune in thinking something will. And of course, do little things to keep hinting something may happen. Then they find out the truth. He is there himself to see Leora, his old friend, and not have to pay for a hostel for the night, but she has him there for the cams, because it LOOKS different to normal. Yet, he is nothing but bad news all round. I am very shocked that she still doesn't seem to realize this. 

If he is there - The view count goes down.

I highlighted one line especially, regarding loverboy - This is 100% WRONG.

It's the complete opposite. He's besotted with her.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am really confused of the last time Leora was all alone, and actually took time to bate before us

Last time anything happened at all was last week, the mutual bate. Before that, maybe 2 weeks now.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Wow, Leora is almost sexless without having Malia next to her

In fact thinking back, i think last time was when she was 'On'. 

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

In fact thinking back, i think last time was when she was 'On'. 

You are actually correct, and I'm guessing why I probably missed it, because her alone bates are so infrequent now, I just don't tune in that much anymore

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Oh man this apartment has become so one-dimensional, nothing is spontaneous, everything is scripted and plan out, from the phony couple positions as they watch videos, or they both get into their normal positions and open their legs up, or they perform there massage show, but nothing is spontaneous in this apartment anymore, they have become just two sex workers performing their daily routine, until they leave the apartment for there more real life, outside the apartment

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh man this apartment has become so one-dimensional, nothing is spontaneous, everything is scripted and plan out, from the phony couple positions as they watch videos, or they both get into their normal positions and open their legs up, or they perform there massage show, but nothing is spontaneous in this apartment anymore, they have become just two sex workers performing their daily routine, until they leave the apartment for there more real life, outside the apartment

It's always been planned and scripted out. Where have you been 😒

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1