Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia and him showing what they genuinely think about each other, by scratching the other's head with a face of thunder....About as uninterested as possible!

Even THEY can't hide it! 🤣 Real 'Last throw of the dice' stuff!

Maybe she's trying to put him to sleep so he'll stop bothering her. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Maybe she's trying to put him to sleep so he'll stop bothering her. 

Or even better. Go to bed!

Every last drop being squeezed out of all this shit tonight, that's for sure!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And there you go off to beddy by. 

Oh and we were just getting into it all....

😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Imagine someone tonight subscribing for the very first time, having seen videos of Leora and Malia, and thinks "Yeah! I like what i see. I'm getting a subscription!", and they log in, click on their apartment and all they see is that  lying on the couch.

They'd be onto segpay in minutes saying "How quick can i get a refund please?"

Il y a 2 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Imaginez quelqu'un ce soir qui s'abonne pour la toute première fois, ayant vu des vidéos de Leora et Malia, et pense "Ouais! J'aime ce que je vois. Je reçois un sous!", Et ils se connectent, cliquent sur leur appartement et tout ce qu'ils voient est- ce allongé sur le canapé.

Ils seraient sur segpay en quelques minutes en disant "Dans quel délai puis-je obtenir un remboursement s'il vous plaît?"

entièrement d ' accord ....il aurait l ' impression de voir sa mère 

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

And there you go off to beddy by. 

Didn't watch it as I don't watch in the evenings, always catch up on Replay early next morning, but in case anyone is interested, my paint dried well, and sticking pins in my eyes was not wonderful but one has to amuse oneself somehow.

Seriously! It was different watching them interact with someone else for a while...Overall they seemed to enjoy it.....Perhaps! 🥴

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Didn't watch it as I don't watch in the evenings, always catch up on Replay early next morning, but in case anyone is interested, my paint dried well, and sticking pins in my eyes was not wonderful but one has to amuse oneself somehow.

Seriously! It was different watching them interact with someone else for a while...Overall they seemed to enjoy it.....Perhaps! 🥴

Oh i can sum it up in one paragraph for you!

They ate, drank whiskey, the girls danced a bit, tried to get Douchebag involved but he kept sitting down, the neighbours rang the intercom about the noise, they turned the music down, Leora got her neck massage as usual, Malia then got one but with less enthusiasm, they watched TV, Malia and him then for some reason scratched each other scalps, then they went to bed.

As usual, a Thrilling evening.

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They ate, drank whiskey, the girls danced a bit, tried to get Douchebag involved but he kept sitting down, the neighbours rang the intercom about the noise, they turned the music down, Leora got her neck massage as usual, Malia then got one but with less enthusiasm, they watched TV, Malia and him then for some reason scratched each other scalps, then they went to bed.

As usual, a Thrilling evening.

Glad you enjoyed it....🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Glad you enjoyed it....🤣

Do you have any spare pins? I may need them for next time.....

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

A Thrilling evening.

Sempre meglio che stare tutta la sera in camera di Leora, con una mano in mezzo alle gambe a vedere cose sul tablet. 

Comunque stai tranquillo, probabilmente stasera faranno sicuramente qualcosa, domani è venerdì quindi faranno qualcosa prima che Malia vada dal suo ragazzo per il fine settimana. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Always better than staying all evening in Leora's room, with her hands in the middle of her legs to see things on the tablet.

I respect your opinion. However i cannot disagree more if i tried.