B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

il y a 16 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

to me, she is more interesting than some other girls ( Elmira, Leora, Malia, Milena , Piper & Tyler and Nelly). She takes part in group activities, she has good relationship with her flatmates, she has introduced a beautiful guest girl, and she is pretty. apart from bating, she hasn't done less than other girls in this project. 

I see that you either already have an agenda (like sucking up to a certain mod because u want info about the girls in private) or you are not a subscriber when she was here during her first stay.

1. No, she either don't take part in group activities or does nothing during the activities.
  2. No, she does not have good r/s with her flat mates. She only has one friend from her last stay and the person is Ginger who is a very nice girl. And if you watched closely, for those girls on talking terms with her, you would notice they don't really fancy her cos evidently they will know she is a bitch.

I know on this forum, people are not what they seem and most of them have an agenda but it is plain obvious you are pushing this too hard.

Serafima is a marketing tool for RLC to fool the would-be subscribers.

She is not an honest deal like some of the girls in this project.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I see that you either already have an agenda (like sucking up to a certain mod because u want info about the girls in private) or you are not a subscriber when she was here during her first stay.

1. No, she either don't take part in group activities or does nothing during the activities.
  2. No, she does not have good r/s with her flat mates. She only has one friend from her last stay and the person is Ginger who is a very nice girl. And if you watched closely, for those girls on talking terms with her, you would notice they don't really fancy her cos evidently they will know she is a bitch.

I know on this forum, people are not what they seem and most of them have an agenda but it is plain obvious you are pushing this too hard.

I was not a RLC subscriber during her first participation, so I have no prejudice about her. My comments are based on what I currently see. I see she is nice to Ariana and Gina and everyday they have long conversation with each other which seems very warm and friendly. 

If anyone has an agenda regarding Serafima, it's you. I noticed you have been targeting and trashing her since her arrival, and now my positive comment has made you so angry that you felt the need to leave this rude comment. 

It's fine if you don't like (or in this case, hate) a participant, you are free to express your opinion. it just doesn't mean everybody else has to agree with you. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

My apologies, I did not mean to start a debate.  I was simply curious to know if S had bated as yet as I had not seen it and thought I might have missed something.  She is a beautiful woman and I look forward to seeing more of her.

No need to apologise, Harry.  I'm probably not the only one here that enjoys mass debating.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Instead of having an agenda, maybe he just has different tastes to you.  Not everybody likes or dislikes the same things as you.  I don't know why this is so difficult for you to understand.  And from reading the comments when Serafima arrived, there were several people in the forum that was happy to see her return. 

And Serafima got along well with, and even became friends with, many of the other tenants that was in RLC at that time.  As well as Ginger, there was also Angelina, Kelly, Maluma, Erin, Mila, Oksi, Amina, and Dalia. She also got along very well with Ginger's friend that visited.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jham said:

She had the best bate I have seen in the 5 years that I have watched RLC. She started cumming and it just keep poring out, very few times when the girls get off you don't see anything. just a lot of noise and acting

You are right with this detail , still , Ariana’s orgasms gives to the whole procedure something unique , maybe because she is usually half covered when she bates and for me , she just does it for herself ( even if it is a show , I have never felt seeing it like this , except when she was at the villa with Amy ) . In any case , it is always a pleasure to see the girls really satisfying themselves without the need to provide a show ,  it makes the whole thing more entertaining and “ real “ to watch 😊😇

• Like 4

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

the question was simple and I simply answered this one, yes Serafima is already masturbating in front of the cameras without hiding, it is the reality of the facts, nothing more

In all fairness. It happened once, two years ago.

• Like 1

I think we are all making conclusions while Sera hasn’t even made 3 weeks if I am correct , let’s give her some time , I think we have all seen so far that returnees have delivered much more than their first presence . It is for sure much better atmosphere in this apartment than when Irma and Milena had to share for example , on the other hand , Sera , like Ariana , seem to have a lot of things happening outside the apartment and they try to balance with that .. Let’s just be patient guys 😇

• Like 1

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I guess Ed hasn't really paid attention to both of their orgasms. Ariana's are much stronger. She shakes out of control and is very vocal, while Elmira just arches her back and makes very little noise.

Of course I have, and I agree that Ariana's orgasms are amazing. I just don't rate the bates out from the sound level of their orgasms. A sneaky quiet bate can be equally amazing. I just like it realistic. Currently there are 3 girls who I think are great masturbators. Ariana, Elmira and Amy.

The rest turns it into a show event for the camera.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Of course I have, and I agree that Ariana's orgasms are amazing. I just don't rate the bates out from the sound level of their orgasms. A sneaky quiet bate can be equally amazing. I just like it realistic. Currently there are 3 girls who I think are great masturbators. Ariana, Elmira and Amy.

The rest turns it into a show event for the camera.

Very good points Ed2 😉

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right with this detail , still , Ariana’s orgasms gives to the whole procedure something unique , maybe because she is usually half covered when she bates and for me , she just does it for herself ( even if it is a show , I have never felt seeing it like this , except when she was at the villa with Amy ) . In any case , it is always a pleasure to see the girls really satisfying themselves without the need to provide a show ,  it makes the whole thing more entertaining and “ real “ to watch 😊😇

I agree with you she is the best on there now, and one of the all time best, I also like Little Amy, she had always been so shy.