B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

37 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

The only one I have seen was Gina and Ariana together. 

so just one double masturbation 👍   we can say the count was 2 for the last 24 hours . I think yesterday we had more . hopefully they pick up the slack tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

oh, sorry guys. I have to update that number. I just read Holly performed one act of masturbation today. I see on replay that Taylor had one at 16:20 this afternoon. so the new number is 4.5 . not too bad TBH. 

I forgot about Taylor. I did see that one too.

• Like 1

I think today we had the first bate show from Ariana , it was for sure personal pleasure but also for the cameras ... in any case , the orgasm was amazing again and i was actually waiting how Gina will react and i thought she would be caught by surprise , it didn’t happen .

I hope Ariana sticks to the more “ real bating “ feeling she has given us than occasional shows ... still , was nice for the first time to see her next to Gina 😉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't have a subscription anymore, but from what I read there are some exceptional things going on, Ariana masturbating in company and Serafima masturbating, really absurd things, I almost feel like subscribing again 🤣 😂 🤣

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think today we had the first bate show from Ariana , it was for sure personal pleasure but also for the cameras ... in any case , the orgasm was amazing again and i was actually waiting how Gina will react and i thought she would be caught by surprise , it didn’t happen .

I hope Ariana sticks to the more “ real bating “ feeling she has given us than occasional shows ... still , was nice for the first time to see her next to Gina 😉 

She has done this multiple times with Amy