Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

13 minutes ago, x192023 said:

This place would liven up a lot if they would bring in 2 hot chicks for the studs

or have the kid ken leave on a errand and those 2 have a 3some with Barbie

which she would love 🙂

No chance for your ideas - she is in love with Ken  😪

Anyone else fucking while these two are in the apartment is wishful thinking, let alone them doing anything involving anyone else... Even her masturbating will be minimal unless he fucks off and gives her space. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, budda said:

Very bad quality cams

Legendary quality:biggrin:. There are no problems with the Internet in Russia. Country in stable TOP-10 in average speed. 500/100 mbit - 700 rub/m (10$).

Therefore, poor quality, cams used 2-3 years, lack 2/4k is just admins/managers greed.💸 It is a pity that Spygasm died. They have really great equipment and whole system. They are a generation above VH in technically. Probably if they were working now - VH CEO would also think about updates. But if there are no competitors, then why made progress?

22 hours ago, x192023 said:

maybe a 3some coming lol where that guys girl. time to get on tender 

I don't remember when I wrote about them - that it would be a boring apartment (long time before opening). I stopped following them as interesting candidates after girl nearly have heart attack after another guy accidentally saw her naked in second. What are 3somes? What are you talking about?😂

• Haha 2