Still (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

why katrin and kimi? katrin is fun and gorgeous 

If you were watching 5 mins back you would know why Katrin. And if you really like that in a party you can forget about the likes of Kim B and her group

1 minute ago, usa2020 said:

did u watch scott and Sabrina's  at all?

Yea I did. And that is why I think they are cheap. That apt was one of the reason my keeping by subscription, specially weekend parties. Anyway it’s my opinion. You may like Katrin and Kim and I totally respect that. 

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Yea I did. And that is why I think they are cheap. That apt was one of the reason my keeping by subscription, specially weekend parties. Anyway it’s my opinion. You may like Katrin and Kim and I totally respect that. 

i have no opinion about kimi just katrin and yeah there parties are great hopefully they continue at there new place

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Still (2020) Part #1

His lack of eyebrows disturbs me. I can't take to people with no eyebrows. They're an essential part of reading expressions, so a lack of them throws me into confusion. 
Nice apartment. I wonder how tidy it will stay. I also wonder if Still will ever find a pair of trousers that fit him properly. 👖 🤪

• Haha 1