Rejolda (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

OMG she is one tough and determined little cookie!  Why didn't she do it when Christina was there to help her?  Love her little victory dance at the end LOL!  

The two things I can figure why she wanted rid of the mattess.  A) she needs to sleep on a firmer surface, hence the thinner topper on the bed now, or B) that mattress was super thick and the entire bed was nearly 3 feet or more off the ground.  Our little pixie is only 4 foot tall, maybe she was afraid of rolling off the bed in her sleep and going kerPLUNK on the floor.  A rude awakening LOL.  Oh well, we'll never know, but I'm happy she was finally able to conquer the massive beast!  😍  

Maybe she lived in Japan before😁. They still sleep on the ground or a hard bed. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Maybe she lived in Japan before😁. They still sleep on the ground or a hard bed. 

I swear I see a little Asian influence in her, especially her eyes.  But I've been corrected before by others that Russians can have a lot of Asian influence in them, so whatever.  But I swear, Rejolda and Masha, from Masha & Lex fame, look nearly identical, they could be sisters.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I swear I see a little Asian influence in her, especially her eyes.  But I've been corrected before by others that Russians can have a lot of Asian influence in them, so whatever.  But I swear, Rejolda and Masha, from Masha & Lex fame, look nearly identical, they could be sisters.  

If they come from Siberia or another region in eastern Russia, it is very possible to find in these young ladies some Mongolian or Chinese genes.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I think everywhere now has a lot of influence in them from where ever.

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Christina, where is your girl?  Disappointing.  🤨 

Christina came over last night, they hung out for a bit and then Rejolda left for the evening.

This "strangers in the night" bit seems to be a recurring theme lately.