Rejolda (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

anyone else think ricola, when you see her name? rejolda 🤭

I have to say, that was funny, and yeah.  Where do they come up with these names?  It would be interesting to know her real name, but that ain't gonna happen.  Research shows it's equivalent to "Jolanda" in the Slavic, which means "violet flower."  But there are other variations in Italian, Deutsch, Greek, etc.  Yeah, VHTV's naming is laming, I could come up with better names for these girls than the VH staff LOL.  Hell, I've named three cats, two birds, one dog, and three N/K girlfriends that stuck with CCF members.  I'm good at this.  😄  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hei Rejolda why dont you make an account here and join the pervert squad 😄 would be nice to get information and sometimes explanations, i know this forum is a place where negativity thrives, but i hope you are a big girl and can deal will criticism when time will come.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

hei Rejolda why dont you make an account here and join the pervert squad 😄 would be nice to get information and sometimes explanations, i know this forum is a place where negativity thrives, but i hope you are a big girl and can deal will criticism when time will come.

🚨oh gawd no, please no.🚨

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I have to say, that was funny, and yeah.  Where do they come up with these names?  It would be interesting to know her real name, but that ain't gonna happen.  Research shows it's equivalent to "Jolanda" in the Slavic, which means "violet flower."  But there are other variations in Italian, Deutsch, Greek, etc.  Yeah, VHTV's naming is laming, I could come up with better names for these girls than the VH staff LOL.  Hell, I've named three cats, two birds, one dog, and three N/K girlfriends that stuck with CCF members.  I'm good at this.  😄  

so funny! back in my good days here i named quite a few tenants. nowadays, i'm content with guest girl, blondie, or big tits girl. but, i agree, i don't care for the silly, nonsense character names. to me that just says, "yeah, this isn't who we really are, we're just here for the money". well, something like that. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

so funny! back in my good days here i named quite a few tenants. nowadays, i'm content with guest girl, blondie, or big tits girl. but, i agree, i don't care for the silly, nonsense character names. to me that just says, "yeah, this isn't who we really are, we're just here for the money". well, something like that. 

I get ya and agree 100%.  "Ken & Barbie"?  Come on, it's a farce.  I understand about securing anonymity, that's a given here.  But the naming matrix needs work LOL  

• Upvote 1

My girl can eat a huge bowl of green grapes in almost the same amount of time it takes Nina to consume a plateful of spaghetti.  Almost.  

She can look like a squirrel with a mouthful of grapes, just non-stop.  Girl loves her fruits and veggies.  I love it.  

grapes2.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I get ya and agree 100%.  "Ken & Barbie"?  Come on, it's a farce.  I understand about securing anonymity, that's a given here.  But the naming matrix needs work LOL  

The "Ken & Barbie" name came from people on this forum. 

• Like 1