Rejolda (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

ok never mind i just saw a video of her, she is not that pretty as Mr Shity cam  trying to make her look like 😄 😄 😄

What are they talking about? 
Seems to me Mr. Shitty Cams is homeless now? Eats at Rejolda place, gets a massage at Macy place... 😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Difficult to support an apartment where so little is occurring. 

They only have to do as much as they need to do in order to meet their goals of being here whatever those goals may be.  I'd say this apt is one of the more interesting ones to monitor. It has a bit more WTF is going on vibe to it that most of the other apts don't have.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jawis said:

It was a wrestle but like the last time she did it again 👍 Thought she deserves some caps of this 🤣

OMG she is one tough and determined little cookie!  Why didn't she do it when Christina was there to help her?  Love her little victory dance at the end LOL!  

The two things I can figure why she wanted rid of the mattess.  A) she needs to sleep on a firmer surface, hence the thinner topper on the bed now, or B) that mattress was super thick and the entire bed was nearly 3 feet or more off the ground.  Our little pixie is only 4 foot tall, maybe she was afraid of rolling off the bed in her sleep and going kerPLUNK on the floor.  A rude awakening LOL.  Oh well, we'll never know, but I'm happy she was finally able to conquer the massive beast!  😍  

• Haha 3