Rejolda (2020) Part #1

Come on gang.  I'm rather disappointed at the doom and gloom everyone transitions to when there is little activity for just a few days.  Tonight she probably read the disparaging comments you all left and thought she needed to put on a band-aid, hence the kitchen table show.  I particularly loved it - thank you @StnCld316 for posting the vids.  The hypocrisy here is baffling - you rag on other tenants for putting on a clearly scripted show in front of a cam, calling it "fake" and berate them for "posing" and "staging" - and then complain when there's little activity in some other apartments - so what the fuck do you want, exactly??  As for her absences, notice they are during the daylight hours - perhaps, just perhaps, Rejolda has a REAL JOB that she goes to?  Why do you hold that against her?  If a person has a real day job, are they not allowed to be a participant on VH?  You all are so confusing.  Since she's vegan, she probably works at an organic foods market or something, or she could be a fuckin rocket science engineer.  Who knows, who cares?  She's already introduced us to her BFF Christina, and those moments were fantastic, if I read all of your comments right.  So what's a little downtime?  Just enjoy the view when we can and don't bring the little pixie down.  

Rejolda, I think you're awesome.  Keep doing what you do, and bring Christina back often.  You'll remain in my favorites column until you decide to eject.  

Just my two shekels.  🤠 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Come on gang.  I'm rather disappointed at the doom and gloom everyone transitions to when there is little activity for just a few days.  Tonight she probably read the disparaging comments you all left and thought she needed to put on a band-aid, hence the kitchen table show.  I particularly loved it - thank you @StnCld316 for posting the vids.  The hypocrisy here is baffling - you rag on other tenants for putting on a clearly scripted show in front of a cam, calling it "fake" and berate them for "posing" and "staging" - and then complain when there's little activity in some other apartments - so what the fuck do you want, exactly??  As for her absences, notice they are during the daylight hours - perhaps, just perhaps, Rejolda has a REAL JOB that she goes to?  Why do you hold that against her?  If a person has a real day job, are they not allowed to be a participant on VH?  You all are so confusing.  Since she's vegan, she probably works at an organic foods market or something, or she could be a fuckin rocket science engineer.  Who knows, who cares?  She's already introduced us to her BFF Christina, and those moments were fantastic, if I read all of your comments right.  So what's a little downtime?  Just enjoy the view when we can and don't bring the little pixie down.  

Rejolda, I think you're awesome.  Keep doing what you do, and bring Christina back often.  You'll remain in my favorites column until you decide to eject.  

Just my two shekels.  🤠

WELL SAID!!!! DEAD ON POINT!!! 👍👍👍👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

The hypocrisy here is baffling - you rag on other tenants for putting on a clearly scripted show in front of a cam, calling it "fake" and berate them for "posing" and "staging" - and then complain when there's little activity in some other apartments - so what the fuck do you want, exactly??

Good question, but don't forget you often talk to kids who have likely stolen their parents' credit cards and absolutely do not understand the reality, therefore I wouldn't expect a sensible answer

• Like 2