Rejolda (2020) Part #1

19 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Come on gang.  I'm rather disappointed at the doom and gloom everyone transitions to when there is little activity for just a few days.  Tonight she probably read the disparaging comments you all left and thought she needed to put on a band-aid, hence the kitchen table show.  I particularly loved it - thank you @StnCld316 for posting the vids.  The hypocrisy here is baffling - you rag on other tenants for putting on a clearly scripted show in front of a cam, calling it "fake" and berate them for "posing" and "staging" - and then complain when there's little activity in some other apartments - so what the fuck do you want, exactly??  As for her absences, notice they are during the daylight hours - perhaps, just perhaps, Rejolda has a REAL JOB that she goes to?  Why do you hold that against her?  If a person has a real day job, are they not allowed to be a participant on VH?  You all are so confusing.  Since she's vegan, she probably works at an organic foods market or something, or she could be a fuckin rocket science engineer.  Who knows, who cares?  She's already introduced us to her BFF Christina, and those moments were fantastic, if I read all of your comments right.  So what's a little downtime?  Just enjoy the view when we can and don't bring the little pixie down.  

Rejolda, I think you're awesome.  Keep doing what you do, and bring Christina back often.  You'll remain in my favorites column until you decide to eject.  

Just my two shekels.  🤠 

An impassioned defence that strikes a chord although I am not sure whether the 'dayjob' defence works at 20.00 hrs on a Saturday night unless she is doing night shifts as well. Of course we shall be patient especially when we get the occasional nugget of pure gold. I shall keep visiting and travelling hopefully and I wish Rejolda well.

• Like 3

On 12/19/2020 at 2:08 AM, sturmchaser said:

Come on gang.  I'm rather disappointed at the doom and gloom everyone transitions to when there is little activity for just a few days.  Tonight she probably read the disparaging comments you all left and thought she needed to put on a band-aid, hence the kitchen table show.  I particularly loved it - thank you @StnCld316 for posting the vids.  The hypocrisy here is baffling - you rag on other tenants for putting on a clearly scripted show in front of a cam, calling it "fake" and berate them for "posing" and "staging" - and then complain when there's little activity in some other apartments - so what the fuck do you want, exactly??  As for her absences, notice they are during the daylight hours - perhaps, just perhaps, Rejolda has a REAL JOB that she goes to?  Why do you hold that against her?  If a person has a real day job, are they not allowed to be a participant on VH?  You all are so confusing.  Since she's vegan, she probably works at an organic foods market or something, or she could be a fuckin rocket science engineer.  Who knows, who cares?  She's already introduced us to her BFF Christina, and those moments were fantastic, if I read all of your comments right.  So what's a little downtime?  Just enjoy the view when we can and don't bring the little pixie down.  

Rejolda, I think you're awesome.  Keep doing what you do, and bring Christina back often.  You'll remain in my favorites column until you decide to eject.  

Just my two shekels.  🤠 

Hi Sturmchaser, your reasoning is logical and it would be correct if we all believed in the fable "real people in real homes in the real time".
Unfortunately, you also know that this is not the case: people join the VH project to earn money by having sex (in fact, who would pay to watch people washing dishes, ironing shirts or watching TV for hours?).
Here in VH the rule is only one:

IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX, YOU EARN NOTHING

I have been following this site for 4 years and I think I understand that there are 3 categories of Tenants:

1. Those (very few) who try to have sex in a way that feels natural, spontaneous and almost casual (i.e. H&C, Val, D&A, B&K);

2. Those who don't care about spontaneity but who nevertheless organize very interesting sex scenes (ie Sina, M&H, H&F, S&E);

3. And then there are all the others. In this category you will find those who do webcams, those who stand with their legs open in front of the cams, those who do almost nothing, etc.

Well, Rejolda falls into the latter category. She arrived in VH on November 12th and, in about 40 days, we only saw one sex scene from her friend as she masturbated a few times, including the last one that doesn't seem natural and casual to me.

I really wonder what you find in this apartment that pushes you to support it and defend it from some criticism.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, budda said:

I really wonder what you find in this apartment that pushes you to support it and defend it from some criticism.

Maybe a pretty young lady who shows herself naturally, in her real life in real time.?
Knowing some of the participants, I can tell you that there is at least as much, (more), interest in hanging out with them and talking with them as seeing them fuck, even if I appreciate it too.
Besides, I'm going to try to get introduced to this little Rejolda, I'm sure she has a brain, even though she's blonde!

In addition, I would like to point out that my friends Nina and Kira, cumulative time on RLC and VHTV are among the oldest participants. So it is not necessarily the sex that sells.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Maybe a pretty young lady who shows herself naturally, in her real life in real time.?
Knowing some of the participants, I can tell you that there is at least as much, (more), interest in hanging out with them and talking with them as seeing them fuck, even if I appreciate it too.
Besides, I'm going to try to get introduced to this little Rejolda, I'm sure she has a brain, even though she's blonde!

In addition, I would like to point out that my friends Nina and Kira, cumulative time on RLC and VHTV are among the oldest participants. So it is not necessarily the sex that sells.

You're right but don't forget that Nina & Kira are NOT vulgar and have NEVER had webcam sex. Perhaps they are appreciated for this reason.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

Hi Sturmchaser, your reasoning is logical and it would be correct if we all believed in the fable "real people in real homes in the real time".
Unfortunately, you also know that this is not the case: people join the VH project to earn money by having sex (in fact, who would pay to watch people washing dishes, ironing shirts or watching TV for hours?).
Here in VH the rule is only one:

IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX, YOU EARN NOTHING

I have been following this site for 4 years and I think I understand that there are 3 categories of Tenants:

1. Those (very few) who try to have sex in a way that feels natural, spontaneous and almost casual (i.e. H&C, Val, D&A, B&K);

2. Those who don't care about spontaneity but who nevertheless organize very interesting sex scenes (ie Sina, M&H, H&F, S&E);

3. And then there are all the others. In this category you will find those who do webcams, those who stand with their legs open in front of the cams, those who do almost nothing, etc.

Well, Rejolda falls into the latter category. She arrived in VH on November 12th and, in about 40 days, we only saw one sex scene from her friend as she masturbated a few times, including the last one that doesn't seem natural and casual to me.

i can tell you my point of view about this apartment. the diference between this place and all the rest apt is that the girls actions (Christina/Rejolda) is hilarious. i know as for sex apsect, it is very low, but i think that this is due to Rejolda has not find her steps yet, and Christina has her own life that lives and loves. so yeah instead me watching Harley sleeping or watching tv , Joanna studiyng, Mirra Hnery playing XBOX,Barbie painting,and the rest being constantly on phone, i rather watch  Rejolda and try to catch some stupidly hilarious moments, one of the funny things i have saw is the way she eats for example, like a litlle kid 😄 😄 😄 so yeah,i still support as much i can this place, sor the sake of girls once in a while providing some super funny moments. 🙂

• Like 8

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i can tell you my point of view about this apartment. the diference between this place and all the rest apt is that the girls actions (Christina/Rejolda) is hilarious. i know as for sex apsect, it is very low, but i think that this is due to Rejolda has not find her steps yet, and Christina has her own life that lives and loves. so yeah instead me watching Harley sleeping or watching tv , Joanna studiyng, Mirra Hnery playing XBOX,Barbie painting,and the rest being constantly on phone, i rather watch  Rejolda and try to catch some stupidly hilarious moments, one of the funny things i have saw is the way she eats for example, like a litlle kid 😄 😄 😄 so yeah,i still support as much i can this place, sor the sake of girls once in a while providing some super funny moments. 🙂

I respect your opinion and your tastes. I just add that - from my point of view - it's frustrating to see that in apartments inhabited by sexy women like this or Dayana, Stechi & Anabel or Macy & Lyna, nothing happens for days on end (sometimes you don't even see people!)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, budda said:

I respect your opinion and your tastes. I just add that - from my point of view - it's frustrating to see that in apartments inhabited by sexy women like this or Dayana, Stechi & Anabel or Macy & Lyna, nothing happens for days on end (sometimes you don't even see people!)

the difference is Dayana/Stechi/Anabel have boyfriends, and they do their action in other places, i have heard often  they to talk about sex in "last night" Macy/Luna is the typical place for Mr Shitty cams and has to be shut down and let go the  manager.as for sex, lok at Vals place,she has sex daily, i can confess i have not see it not even once in the last month, cause simply i dont enjoy it, strange angles, complete darknes,its more frustating than enjoyable,i can say the same for Still.but on the other hand when Khristina had sex (yes only once in this 40 days online) was amazing. so i think i rather invest some time to get a enjoyable moment than daily shitty sex. as they to not be in the apartment, yeah i will be honest with you that is killing me that we see so rarely Christina,and many times i'm on edge of giving up this place.but each of us work with what they have,and for now it is what it is 🙂 again this is just my point of view. 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

the difference is Dayana/Stechi/Anabel have boyfriends, and they do their action in other places, i have heard often  they to talk about sex in "last night" Macy/Luna is the typical place for Mr Shitty cams and has to be shut down and let go the  manager.as for sex, lok at Vals place,she has sex daily, i can confess i have not see it not even once in the last month, cause simply i dont enjoy it, strange angles, complete darknes,its more frustating than enjoyable,i can say the same for Still.but on the other hand when Khristina had sex (yes only once in this 40 days online) was amazing. so i think i rather invest some time to get a enjoyable moment than daily shitty sex. as they to not be in the apartment, yeah i will be honest with you that is killing me that we see so rarely Christina,and many times i'm on edge of giving up this place.but each of us work with what they have,and for now it is what it is 🙂 again this is just my point of view. 🙂

I have to concur and confess that the only time I have visited the VH archive in 2020 was too see that clip of Christina (again). 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

GUYS i have some great news, this week Christina will come with her boyfriend 🙂  show support and love.

Thanks for the heads-up!  I made a quick timeline check of today, and Rejolda had a male friend over for a bit, around the 2000 mark, but from what I saw, nothing happened except some touchy-feely on the couch.  Pretty sure the guy left with some mighty blue balls.  

And thank you @moonlight89 @squish @jouandomy and others, for having a thorough, and most importantly, a very civilized discussion off of my original post.  It may have seemed like a rant, but I was genuinely confused, and some points that I had not considered before were made.  So well done, everyone!  🤠 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Thanks for the heads-up!  I made a quick timeline check of today, and Rejolda had a male friend over for a bit, around the 2000 mark, but from what I saw, nothing happened except some touchy-feely on the couch.  Pretty sure the guy left with some mighty blue balls.  

And thank you @moonlight89 @squish @jouandomy and others, for having a thorough, and most importantly, a very civilized discussion off of my original post.  It may have seemed like a rant, but I was genuinely confused, and some points that I had not considered before were made.  So well done, everyone!  🤠 

Nice to have something to look forward to.