Rejolda (2020) Part #1

It's fun watching her rub one out on the bed like she did yesterday.

It's like watching a little elf or pixie or some other faerie creature masturbate. Adorable. 

I couldn't even move. I just looked and said to myself "Awwwww!"

Oh hey now I know the exact feeling. Think of seeing some little baby deer walking through the woods. That's it 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rejoldas to do list for 2021 (its bulls year and i think she is a byll or something_

1) Learn to love her self!!! super importand, i hope she gonna do it as much we love her.

2) pay back the loan that she took from her mother two years ago!!!!!! (by March)

3) buy an iphone 😄 😄 😄

4) manage to have a stable income from January of 1600 eu

5) i didnt understan it 😄

• Like 1

and something that is not official i just got excited and want to share it, again i'm not sure how serious it is, i will wait for confirmation, but i heard this sentence from the boyfriend of Chtistinas " hei Chris i figure out everything for us puting cams for one month" 😍 i cross my fingers to be true 🙂

• Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 10:28 AM, budda said:

You're right but don't forget that Nina & Kira are NOT vulgar and have NEVER had webcam sex. Perhaps they are appreciated for this reason.

Hate to disagree with you Budda but they have been on chaturbate for a while earlier in the year.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What's that got to do with Chaturbate?

When RLC Russia shut down, they had to find quickly an apartment and win a little some money. So they did some shows on Chaturbate and others sites.
It was a weird time, I was going to pick them up out of the studio at the end of the night.
But they quit as soon as they could, they didn't like this kind of work.

• Like 1