Macy, Lyna (2020) Part #1

Just In

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

To all those complainers who complains about other people complaining, there are other forums also known as fan pages which only speaks highly of the participants. And if finding them is too much of an effort, there are also other coping mechanisms like ignoring, accepting other might have a different viewpoint, countering other’s viewpoint with yours or just hoping your fav participants doesn’t give people a chance to complain (most unlikely though).

i hope the vhtv topics never devolve into pro and con threads. that would be a tragedy. there should be one thread for each apt. imho.

4 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i hope the vhtv topics never devolve into pro and con threads. that would be a tragedy. there should be one thread for each apt. imho.

I think few are already going in the direction of fan pages and few people are trying really hard to make it happen but I think you always have the option of ignoring or avoiding them if you don’t like them.In my opinion, just as you or I may not like some pro and cons threads, some people may like it and they have the same right to want them just as we have right to not want them. But till that happens officially, ‘forum police’ is the one that really irritates me and there seems to be new ones turning up every day telling us what should we complain about and what not, which participants can be criticised and which ones cannot be.

• Like 2

Anyway the ‘protector’ of this great apt may find great solace that most people won’t complain about the participants as most don’t even know who they are. One lady appears mostly in dark or in some corners and other have been AWOL 😀

8 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I think few are already going in the direction of fan pages and few people are trying really hard to make it happen but I think you always have the option of ignoring or avoiding them if you don’t like them.In my opinion, just as you or I may not like some pro and cons threads, some people may like it and they have the same right to want them just as we have right to not want them. But till that happens officially, ‘forum police’ is the one that really irritates me and there seems to be new ones turning up every day telling us what should we complain about and what not, which participants can be criticised and which ones cannot be.

And too many are nasty and abusive with it to but in their views they are angels and always right, laughable really.

• Like 2