Macy, Lyna (2020) Part #1

Just In

Is it just me, or does that look like Lord? Different hair colour but facially he's very similar. Do I mean Lord? I can't remember if he was lord or Ju-Ju. never really paid attention to the names. 

Yeah, convinced it's him. The obsession with tidying the kitchen and the affinity for the kitchen window with the shelf where the cams don't really reach. What a dick. it's obviously him. What's with the mask? Did he leave owing money or something? That mask can't hide compulsive behaviours. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Albion said:

Is it just me, or does that look like Lord? Different hair colour but facially he's very similar. Do I mean Lord? I can't remember if he was lord or Ju-Ju. never really paid attention to the names. 

Yeah, convinced it's him. The obsession with tidying the kitchen and the affinity for the kitchen window with the shelf where the cams don't really reach. What a dick. it's obviously him. What's with the mask? Did he leave owing money or something? That mask can't hide compulsive behaviours. 

Lol yes it's Lord. He really thought we won't recognize him? Lol. 

The masked avenger is back. Macy looks as excited as a blob fish. She looks like that all the time though, so hard to tell if she's bored or pissed off. Malibu Stacy is excitable. Probably a good match for the masked avenger. The big girl has found the pizza so she looks happy. And that's probably time for me to stop watching this apartment. Nothing of interest here. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Albion said:

The masked avenger is back. Macy looks as excited as a blob fish. She looks like that all the time though, so hard to tell if she's bored or pissed off. Malibu Stacy is excitable. Probably a good match for the masked avenger. The big girl has found the pizza so she looks happy. And that's probably time for me to stop watching this apartment. Nothing of interest here. 

Hahaha that summary if funny and totally on point😂. By the way the masked avenger is Lord. Former of participant. 

Guest maitre197
On 11/20/2020 at 8:25 PM, Albion said:

Is it just me, or does that look like Lord?

I am not sure 100% but i have the same idea!

Do you guys think Macy has a form of Tourette's syndrome? Her movements are not nervous tics (typical I believe of the syndrome) but she does exhibit repeated (muscle memory type behaviour) where one action perhaps crossing herself, leads to a swing of the head (and hair) and then a bend and flick to put her hair straight behind her head. these movements are so frequent, so individualistic, and so accurately repeated.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, billbakerbear said:

I suspect that "Lord" was short for landlord. A day or two after Amelie and the cats had vacated, Lord was cleaning the empty apartment. He may also own the Lord/Ju-Ju place.

I miss Ju-Ju.

Miss Ju-Ju like a hole in the head lol,great body but was never there and did nothing anyway.

• Haha 1