Macy, Lyna (2020) Part #1

Just In

24 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

We need someone well versed in Eastern European or Russian diminutive forms of Christian names to sort this; I would have expected Lyna to be a female name and it is always a second lady could yet appear - neither of the two on the first night (both of whom were obviously visitors that night). Macy can be male or female and there has been a guy here several times (other than the trans guy on the first night).

It struck me as soon as I saw her that this participant is of a highly nervous disposition. She rarely does anything for very long, even masturbating briefly this morning, but she is both physically a butterfly dancing from one thing to another in very short order and mentally also. What's with the TV which she has been punishing? Dressing gown on, then off, boots and boxing gloves at different times. I recall someone on this forum saying they wanted "unpredictable behaviour". She is such a one, and how!

Reminds me of Stiflers ex partner :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

We need someone well versed in Eastern European or Russian diminutive forms of Christian names to sort this; I would have expected Lyna to be a female name and it is always a second lady could yet appear - neither of the two on the first night (both of whom were obviously visitors that night). Macy can be male or female and there has been a guy here several times (other than the trans guy on the first night).

It struck me as soon as I saw her that this participant is of a highly nervous disposition. She rarely does anything for very long, even masturbating briefly this morning, but she is both physically a butterfly dancing from one thing to another in very short order and mentally also. What's with the TV which she has been punishing? Dressing gown on, then off, boots and boxing gloves at different times. I recall someone on this forum saying they wanted "unpredictable behaviour". She is such a one, and how!

Lyna is a blonde girl who has not yet arrived. Knowing how it works with this kind of manager (Lord, JuJu / Amelie) I won't be surprised when she won't arrive at all and name will get removed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1