Macy, Lyna (2020) Part #1

Just In

43 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Do you guys think Macy has a form of Tourette's syndrome? Her movements are not nervous tics (typical I believe of the syndrome) but she does exhibit repeated (muscle memory type behaviour) where one action perhaps crossing herself, leads to a swing of the head (and hair) and then a bend and flick to put her hair straight behind her head. these movements are so frequent, so individualistic, and so accurately repeated.

Possibly compulsive obsessive? Lord has similar tics like touching things a certain number of times and arranging things in the kitchen to suit his preferences. He moves the swivel chair too. Likes it in the centre of the galley kitchen. Maybe he met Macy in group therapy? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Albion said:

Possibly compulsive obsessive? Lord has similar tics like touching things a certain number of times and arranging things in the kitchen to suit his preferences. He moves the swivel chair too. Likes it in the centre of the galley kitchen. Maybe he met Macy in group therapy? 

Touch of OCD perhaps lol

• Haha 1

Guest maitre197
37 minutes ago, billbakerbear said:

I suspect that "Lord" was short for landlord.

I miss Ju-Ju.

One time he said to Amelie: I am Lord. Lord Voldemort. This is an another associative line.

6 hours ago, Jawis said:

Didn't saw a minute of this appartment. Is this long legged blonde a regular or just a guest?

snapshot95

According to @jabbath1987 then this is Lyna; she was not here the first week and has been here relatively little of the total time. Yes she is pretty but so far she has done little other than be photographed a couple of times and then only dressed, unless I have missed something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

According to @jabbath1987 then this is Lyna; she was not here the first week and has been here relatively little of the total time. Yes she is pretty but so far she has done little other than be photographed a couple of times and then only dressed, unless I have missed something.

Yes that's her. She is the Ju-Ju of the place 🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes that's her. She is the Ju-Ju of the place 🤣

There is one more girl in that apt. She could also be Lyna. She has been there for the last few days and also does the utensils and cleaning. However she seems to take out her clothes from a backpack. With the turnover of the people in that apt you never know, she may very well be another guest.

2 hours ago, Parxx said:

There is one more girl in that apt. She could also be Lyna. She has been there for the last few days and also does the utensils and cleaning. However she seems to take out her clothes from a backpack. With the turnover of the people in that apt you never know, she may very well be another guest.

I got said from support tht Lyna is the very tall blonde girl. But in this places you never know...

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2020 at 6:53 AM, jabbath1987 said:

I got said from support tht Lyna is the very tall blonde girl. But in this places you never know...

You are right. Saw a tall, blonde arranging her clothes in bedroom today. She left again though. Will be kind of non resident participant I guess.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Parxx said:

You are right. Saw a tall, blonde arranging her clothes in bedroom today. She left again though. Will be kind of non resident participant I guess.

I think Jabs maybe right and she should be renamed Ju-Ju 2.:biggrin:

• Haha 2