Macy, Lyna (2020) Part #1

Just In

47 minutes ago, waldi said:

As expected

2gu8hz.gif

Same as all of the apts really, no? VHTV is full of people who use the cams as cash machines as needed. Besides, a non-member can pretty much see the key points on Twitter and to some degree here anyways. I don't see the point in paying for it. I remember when I had a sub I used to go into the archive and check out some videos. I don't think I ever watched one for more than about 10 seconds. Skim, skim, skim, and then next, ok I'm bored and done. I can't imagine watching VHTV for the sex. The quality is sub-par at best, the performers are predictible and repetitive, and there is very little real passion. As far as I can see the reason to watch would be to try and follow a storyline of the characters, but without knowing what they are saying it is pretty much pointless, which leads back to the sex, which is not really all that great. That's why I don't pay for it. I find the people here more interesting. That's why I'm still around.

2 minutes ago, FamPegasus said:

To all complainers, get behind a camera yourself and we'll see if you can do better! If you can't become it with VHTV, don't look at it, there are plenty of voyeurs who like to peek, you just can't have everything in life.

i suppose one could say the same to you. that is, if you don't like others comments, don't look at it. this is supposed to be an open public forum for people to share their thoughts whatever those thoughts may be. complaining is just as valid as praising.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FamPegasus said:

To all complainers, get behind a camera yourself and we'll see if you can do better! If you can't become it with VHTV, don't look at it, there are plenty of voyeurs who like to peek, you just can't have everything in life.

Are you Mr. Shitty Cams? 😉

• Haha 1

I was taking a tour of the apartments to see if there was any activity in any of them.
Arriving at this apartment, I started clicking on the different rooms below to see if anyone was there.
When I clicked on cam # 3 I got scared: a ghost had appeared at the far right !

MACY.thumb.jpg.750fead5d88967dca26978bbe275973c.jpg

• Haha 8

54 minutes ago, budda said:

I was taking a tour of the apartments to see if there was any activity in any of them.
Arriving at this apartment, I started clicking on the different rooms below to see if anyone was there.
When I clicked on cam # 3 I got scared: a ghost had appeared at the far right !

MACY.thumb.jpg.750fead5d88967dca26978bbe275973c.jpg

Mr Shitty Cams visited later with some other dude...

• Haha 2

On 12/2/2020 at 11:15 PM, FamPegasus said:

To all those complainers who complains about other people complaining, there are other forums also known as fan pages which only speaks highly of the participants. And if finding them is too much of an effort, there are also other coping mechanisms like ignoring, accepting other might have a different viewpoint, countering other’s viewpoint with yours or just hoping your fav participants doesn’t give people a chance to complain (most unlikely though).

• Upvote 1