B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Isn't that true for all the tenants when they are not in show mode?  I'm not a Stella fan because I don't like the drug use and I know I might be a minority here when saying that but I just prefer more genuine people than drugged up people.

Not really, if you have ever watched someone like Megan or Sofie, they hardly did anything that wasn't a show in this way or another.

And you all know I love drunk and/or drugged people.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I disagree! The best approach to solve this problem would be to move girls like Megan hundreds of kilometers away from RLC. It would be better!

What WOULD be better is to give people their money back (yeah like that will happen ) and shut ALL the apartments down.     friday the 13th horror GIF What no rlc

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not really, if you have ever watched someone like Megan or Sofie, they hardly did anything that wasn't a show in this way or another.

And you all know I love drunk and/or drugged people.

You are probably correct with this point but I haven't watched in so long it's hard for me to remember exactly how they were. 

Yes, I do know you like them drunk and drugged up....easier to catch that way!!

40 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

What WOULD be better is to give people their money back (yeah like that will happen ) and shut ALL the apartments down. What no rlc

If you really believed that then you wouldn't be on CC everyday... I swear some of you delusional members are really entertaining.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He is just another freeloader who wants to ruin it for the members 😃 

Like most of the freeloaders, they are either bitter that they can't afford a subscription or are too delusional to admit to themselves how obsessed they are with it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

As expected, now Loraine has signed her contract and have her name listed, she is having open sex.

her name has been listed for two days anyway, that's a bit long for your prediction, it's as if I said, after the rain there will be sun 😁

• Like 1