B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Just now, Moosecini said:

Ok, off topic a little, and probably asked before...

Has anyone ever found out where the villa is exactly, and if so, what would happen if it got out?  Just curious 🤔

Lot's of people know exactly where it is and nothing is ever going to happen because of it.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, off topic a little, and probably asked before...

Has anyone ever found out where the villa is exactly, and if so, what would happen if it got out?  Just curious 🤔

It's online, and it's in viewing distance from my home, that's what matters.

• Haha 1

Good to know, 'cause I figured it out last night, although only B4.  If anyone knows specifically where Kitty's and especially Martina's apartments are, I'd love to know.  Much harder because there are no outdoor markers to ID the place.

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Good to know, 'cause I figured it out last night, although only B4.  If anyone knows specifically where Kitty's and especially Martina's apartments are, I'd love to know.  Much harder because there are no outdoor markers to ID the place.

You are sounding like a fucking stalker.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

ther names appeared only yesterday and last night they did not sleep in their bed 😄

it's true that we've never seen a couple fuck in a bed other than their own, especially when they're alone, knowing that they've already had sexual relations in that same room :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's true that we've never seen a couple fuck in a bed other than their own, especially when they're alone, knowing that they've already had sexual relations in that same room :biggrin:

when she had sex in this room during her previous tenure she was assigned to this room 

She signed  her contract yesterday and as expected  had a nice open session in her assigned room in B4 

I love it when a plan comes together

a-team-imagines a-team GIF

:biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1