Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There are people she can contact, but she won't, because she is too proud or doesn't want to hear the truth.

This is the same person who hypocritically said she had found inner peace, and that until others found it they would always be negative.....

I personally don't like to see her going through this pain, after all the pleasure she has given so many people in her young life.

Sort yourself out girl !!..for your own sanity.

Until she can listen to advice and take it, she will remain as she is.

She is intelligent, astute and street smart. BUT KNOWS IT ALL! She will only read what she wants to read, listen to what she wants to listen to. If someone gave her advice on her situation with Loverboy, then advice on hair care - Guess which one she would take??!!

She is going through pain, confusion and anger. Prague has so much to offer and she is caught up in a whirlwind.

BUT i will repeat - What was different about the last 2 weeks, where she has been so much better?

NO LOVERBOY.

Within 24 hours of being back on the phone, she has lost it twice.

Ok we all agree on one thing. Our Leora is having real life issues and we all don't like to see her upset especially like this. So we can only pray she will figure it out and be happy.  Jimbo "There are people she can contact, but she won't, because she is too proud or doesn't want to hear the truth." Maybe it's because of the way it is presented/delivered no one wants to hear the perv-able it is you that needs to get it together every time. Sometimes they just need some one to listen and bounce things off of and they end up finding there own right solution. Leora is that type of person I believe.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

Ok we all agree on one thing. Our Leora is having real life issues and we all don't like to see her upset especially like this. So we can only pray she will figure it out and be happy.  Jimbo "There are people she can contact, but she won't, because she is too proud or doesn't want to hear the truth." Maybe it's because of the way it is presented/delivered no one wants to hear the perv-able it is you that needs to get it together every time. Sometimes they just need some one to listen and bounce things off of and they end up finding there own right solution. Leora is that type of person I believe.

This is absolutely true. But it has to be someone SHE knows in person, an old friend. That is who she needs to be with right now.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

SG, I agree with you. Who is she on the phone with now?

PAUL. And listen to the difference. Look how much calmer she is.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Because she knows he won’t take any shit from her...he will put the phone down.

Yeah and not only that but he knows her better than anyone. If she says something, he knows if she is lying. She can't pull the wool over his eyes.

Loverboy doesn't know. She can and DOES pull it over his.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

THE GORDIAN KNOT.

A problem insoluble in it's own terms. The only way to solve it is to cut it free, get rid totally.

THIS Leora, is what you NEED to do. Stop all this with Loverboy once and for all.

We have witnessed this week after week, month after month. The longer it goes, the worse it gets.

FOR YOUR OWN SAKE AND SANITY.

You have total strangers who care about you. We are looking out for you. Please listen.

Hello everyone.....
My heart hurts to read everything that has happened in these last 24 hours ... yesterday I did not see this apartment ... when she is with Malia ... I do not see this apartment ... personal reasons ... hahaha
Everything that is happening ... I said it several months ago ... that this relationship was very toxic for her ... I commented on it in the forum ... I also said that he was the typical son of former KGB ... because of his appearance. ..hahaha and how manipulative he was ... just for his own interest ...
What I do not understand is that this relationship has already ended .. and she is still like a dog .. every time he calls her or sends a message she is there for him .. no matter what he has done to her .. humiliations he has received from him ...
As Jimbo says ... he is the same person who hypocritically said that he had found inner peace, and that until others found it they would always be negative .....
I've always said that Paul was very nice to me ... and I think he's the only person who really knows how to treat Leora ... I think he gives her peace of mind and balance in her life.
As long as Leora has this guy who speaks Russian and Ukrainian in her life ... these shitty conversations will be repeated ...
Leora has the solution ... but I doubt very much that she can solve it ... I hope she learns from this relationship for future relationships ...
Leora is strong ... an independent woman ... she doesn't need a man to be happy ... she needs to disconnect from social networks ... leave what this guy publishes ... forget about him ... but if she continues looking at the publications of this boy and see how he publicly humiliates her with his friends ... this will suffer again ...
I wish Leora the best ... that she disconnects from everything and that she only lean on the people who really love her without any interest ... that she find some hobbies so as not to think about anything ... and that she find the one again inner peace you've talked about and hanging out with positive people.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It might seem easy to blame the other person, but perhaps it says a lot more about her?

She is basically amicable with Paul...Why?? Because he doesn't take all the old bullshit from her and will put the phone down on her.

The new so called " Ideal man "  in her life does not argue with her and allows her to have her rants....and doesn't she take advantage of his weakness.

In fact it says much more about her than it does about anyone else....The halo is perhaps in danger of becoming tarnished. 😇

The girl has issues I fear.....Listen to her now shouting and bawling...

I think the phonecalls to Paul are kind of a “ safety “ , even if they argue or whatever , she is experienced with him and in such situation . I would say that you will always phone your ex when you feel lonely and that at the end , whatever happens , disagreements or even bad memories , he has always been there for her . 

It is though impressive how much impact her personal issues can have to all of us that we try to analyze and speculate 😳😬 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Look how happy she now is.

I know people can't stand him, i know why, but right now SHE NEEDS HIM. And he is there for her, and she is calming right back down as a result.