Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

Not sure SG she leaves and comes back from him and maybe she got there and surprise something wasn't there as he stated or do as he stated. Example she shows up to spend time with him only to have the boys over to play video games happens a lot with this crowed. Woman are taken for granted and ignored and what does it take for the male race our male race to get a clue.

I hear what you're saying, but trust me, he has to play ball, and there is no way she would go there and someone else would be there! Everything is planned. So any rows aren't to do with that.

And he CERTAINLY isn't allowed to take her for granted!!

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Exactly, broken. 2 people who are incompatible, hardly see each other, end up with call after call after call of yelling and screaming. But neither can walk away.

Personally, to me one major reason is this, and it's simple.

Without Malia there, she has NO ONE. That could be why she wants to keep him on a leash, make sure he is always there when she needs. Yet knows he infuriates her. Why? Because he isn't the man she wants.

He's not Paul.

And she needs to be needed...she fears loneliness.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And she needs to be needed...she fears loneliness.

Precisely. When Malia isn't there, she sleeps with all the lights on in her room, the only time she does this.

And with loneliness, being with the wrong person can actually make it worse than better.

IF she stays in tonight, get on Skype and call Paul or Sasha. Talk to the people you feel relaxed with.

But i fear 'IF' may be unapplicable.....

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Precisely.

IF she stays in tonight, get on Skype and call Paul or Sasha. Talk to the people you feel relaxed with.

That is what she needs and a virtual hug,  she was going to meet him  at 7pm for an hour because of the curfew but that has changed. 

Also she hasnt been well all day,  she had the shakes and felt dizzy with an headache before all this silly stuff started, thats why she went to bed this afternoon. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Everyone Fears Loneliness at some point in there life.  She I truley believe that something he did caused this to happen. Not sure what but it is also a two way street maybe it was something she did what ever it truly is. I agree 24 hours of a knock out dragged out screaming match is over the top. They both need to stay away from each other let it cool off and figure it out. If it is not meant to be then move on plenty of others out there to give it a go.  I wish I could chat with her, but because someone that used to be on here ruined it for the rest of us who continue to support her, it is not likely. Which is said because she could have the biggest support team with some of us here and doesn't take advantage of it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

They both need to stay away from each other let it cool off and figure it out. If it is not meant to be then move on plenty of others out there to give it a go. 

First line is spot on, EXACTLY what should now happen.

Second to an extent - Because she will never find what she wants. Paul.

Plus she sadly seems to pick and choose what to take to heart from what she reads, any advice can be ignored if it's not what she wants to see.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

That is what she needs and a virtual hug,  she was going to meet him  at 7pm for an hour because of the curfew but that has changed. 

Also she hasnt been well all day,  she had the shakes and felt dizzy with an headache before all this silly stuff started, thats why she went to bed this afternoon. 

Yes, and she is still suffering from sinus trouble as well. The Shisha doesn't help with that.

Yeah, she was planning to meet him - Finally -, but as far as i'm concerned G, any meeting should be to say goodbye and good luck.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Precisely. When Malia isn't there, she sleeps with all the lights on in her room, the only time she does this.

And with loneliness, being with the wrong person can actually make it worse than better.

There are people she can contact, but she won't, because she is too proud or doesn't want to hear the truth.

This is the same person who hypocritically said she had found inner peace, and that until others found it they would always be negative.....

I personally don't like to see her going through this pain, after all the pleasure she has given so many people in her young life.

Sort yourself out girl !!..for your own sanity.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

Paul is not the total answer she is comfortable there if she is truly going to grow then she needs to do this. Paul will always be a part of her life until he is not.

I didn't mean that, i wasn't talking about being there physically.

I mean Paul is her soulmate, the love of her life. No man she ever meets will replace him. That's the key.

Paul will be forever part of her life.