Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ze schreeuwt en huilt nu. DIT MOET LEORA BEËINDIGEN !!!! JE VERNIETIGT JEZELF.

Het is HET meest ondoorgrondelijke dat ik ooit heb meegemaakt, zelfs voor de bizarre wereld van RLC.

Ze is het complot met hem in vier maanden tijd meer kwijtgeraakt dan met Paul in A DECADE. Ze valt hem over alles aan. Ze klinkt alsof ze zijn keel eruit wil trekken en in de rivier wil gooien. Ze besluit hem niet te zien, ook al is ze alleen thuis en hij ook. Ze beëindigt een gesprek en haalt Paul vervolgens op Skype voor een gesprek waarin ze er zo tevreden mogelijk uitziet.

MAAR kan hem dan bellen en veranderen in een liefdeszieke puberbrij, alleen voor haar om dan terug te veranderen en hem aan flarden te scheuren.

EN HIJ NEEMT ELK WOORD EN AANVAL. ZONDER ENIGE COMEBACK.

Maar hoe groot is de kans dat we dit zelfde ding over bijvoorbeeld drie maanden zullen meemaken?

Nog nooit gezien, heb medelijden met haar.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I would say that you will always phone your ex when you feel lonely and that at the end , whatever happens , disagreements or even bad memories , he has always been there for her . 

To be quite honest, and i know some will agree, some won't, but this is what i truly believe.

She doesn't see him as her Ex.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Dat was toen de meest verontrustende scène die ik van haar heb gezien. Ze beefde letterlijk aan het einde ervan, alsof ze op het punt stond een inzinking te krijgen vlak voor onze ogen. Hysterisch, bijna volledig te verliezen.

Maar ondanks dat ......

Zij en hij zullen dit alles zoals altijd voortzetten !!! Niks zal veranderen!!!

heb je haar gezicht gezien? nog nooit gezien bij leora.😭

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Paul, please.b. go straight to Prague and help Leora because it's going the wrong way.

Covid is not allowing this, as well as other things. But if he's there on the phone, it calms her down. Just like when she calls her friend Sasha too. So right now she is doing ok thanks to that. Just as long as she doesn't try to attempt any talk with the root of the problem again - Which i fear could still happen tonight.

The best thing she can do right now is switch her phone off completely for a few hours.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Oh this isn´t the first time she´s crying and it sure wont be the last time either,trust me.

Tell me about it! Maybe, just maybe, it WILL be the last time.

Someday soon, she has to come to her senses. Or maybe even HE will walk away.

Surely one of them will wake up and say to themselves "This is not the way to live, it's not right, it's not healthy".

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Tell me about it! Maybe, just maybe, it WILL be the last time.

Someday soon, she has to come to her senses. Or maybe even HE will walk away.

We can only hope that she will realize that this is not good for her,it´s all up to her.I´ve seen her cry before but

this was the worse that I´ve ever seen,it almost broke my heart when I heard her.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

We can only hope that she will realize that this is not good for her,it´s all up to her.I´ve seen her cry before but

this was the worse that I´ve ever seen,it almost broke my heart when I heard her.

I've lost count how many times in 4 months she has gone crazy at him, one night was 7 calls alone where she was yelling. Last night was bad enough, but today.....She was literally shaking with emotion at the end, i've never seen that either. I feared more for her at that moment that ever before. It's horrible and so upsetting. Yet she CAN make it all better, just like that. But will she....