Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Il y a 6 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Everything is only supposition or hearsay, the only people who definitely know are Leora and Malia...and they will let be known only what they wish to be known,even false information, and that applies to any source of information and in any form that information is divulged or relayed.

Exactly,which is why a certain person replying to everyones comments with 'nope' or some other insulting comment when he clearly hasn't got a clue, doesnt help.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, marco6742 said:

Exactly,which is why a certain person replying to everyones comments with 'nope' or some other insulting comment when he clearly hasn't got a clue, doesnt help.

You would be wrong as usual. I know very much about what's happening. How you ask? I will let you do the math. Don't hurt yourself. 😂

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Everything is only supposition or hearsay, the only people who definitely know are Leora and Malia...and they will let be known only what they wish to be known,even false information, and that applies to any source of information and in any form that information is divulged or relayed.

and Pepe LMAO

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Nope! You still ain't figured it out. Math is hard I know. 

I'm actually pretty good at math or at least i thought i was lol.  there's nothing for me to figure out, you know everything about them and what they do and more power to you Pepe!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So , let’s see .. arguing with Paul on the phone around 04:00 am Krasnoyarsk time ? Quite difficult and not fair for him I believe . 

Then , the t-shirt that has been worn the last couple of days , referring to the possible person currently on the other end of the line ? 

Overall and what it has been observed .. the flowers have been limited , the weekends or some week days away from home also reduced to nearly none , I was saying some days ago that if a relation is just spending 2-3 times per week only at the boyfriend’s place and maybe meeting even daily for 3 or 4 or 5 hours for a coffee or a drink , it isn’t things showing that something is serious , I would say it is more something for fun . And we should also consider that it might be that this guy is the “ rebound relation “ after Paul . And usually things like this , have few possibilities to work . 

In any case , Leora tried something new and being angry with the guy now ( if he is the one talking  on the phone )  , it could be that feelings were developed and for sure she wasn’t indifferent , although as I said for me it couldn’t be something serious the way it was happening . 

And again , only Leora ( and Malia ) know the real story .. and maybe Raul399 who has made a comment some days ago 😉

In any case , I hope Leora goes from this unpleasant and anger feeling away very soon , this woman doesn’t deserve that we see her sad , unhappy and disappointed 😔

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , let’s see .. arguing with Paul on the phone around 04:00 am Krasnoyarsk time ? Quite difficult and not fair for him I believe . 

Then , the t-shirt that has been worn the last couple of days , referring to the possible person currently on the other end of the line ? 

Overall and what it has been observed .. the flowers have been limited , the weekends or some week days away from home also reduced to nearly none , I was saying some days ago that if a relation is just spending 2-3 times per week only at the boyfriend’s place and maybe meeting even daily for 3 or 4 or 5 hours for a coffee or a drink , it isn’t things showing that something is serious , I would say it is more something for fun . And we should also consider that it might be that this guy is the “ rebound relation “ after Paul . And usually things like this , have few possibilities to work . 

In any case , Leora tried something new and being angry with the guy now ( if he is the one talking  on the phone )  , it could be that feelings were developed and for sure she wasn’t indifferent , although as I said for me it couldn’t be something serious the way it was happening . 

And again , only Leora ( and Malia ) know the real story .. and maybe Raul399 who has made a comment some days ago 😉

In any case , I hope Leora goes from this unpleasant and anger feeling away very soon , this woman doesn’t deserve that we see her sad , unhappy and disappointed 😔

FYI Raul does not know anything. He's been put on the naughty list 📃 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

FYI Raul does not know anything. He's been put on the naughty list 📃 

I don’t know who knows or who doesn’t , I just reposted a comment he made , we all say that only Leora ( and Malia )   know . He also said it in a speculating  way . 

Personally , I try to analyze the things that I watch and come to my own conclusions and then I write about them , nothing more than speculating 😊

Last but not least , observing the posts of Raul , i don’t think he has said anything disrespecting or commented in a bad way to be in the “ naughty list “ , so , I find it normal that he doesn’t know since we all seem to agree that only Leora and Malia know . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know who knows or who doesn’t , I just reposted a comment he made , we all say that only Leora ( and Malia )   know . He also said it in a speculating  way . 

Personally , I try to analyze the things that I watch and come to my own conclusions and then I write about them , nothing more than speculating 😊

Last but not least , observing the posts of Raul , i don’t think he has said anything disrespecting or commented in a bad way to be in the “ naughty list “ , so , I find it normal that he doesn’t know since we all seem to agree that only Leora and Malia know . 

You must not have been following around here very long. He's degraded her quite often in the past. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If you haven´t seen it,GAG-HER already said it was not Paul on the phone at that time so you better wake up.And about the T-shirt it´s not

directed to Paul either and you better start reading what it says right,It is "He think he´s the boss".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

If you haven´t seen it,GAG-HER already said it was not Paul on the phone at that time so you better wake up.And about the T-shirt it´s not

directed to Paul either and you better start reading what it says right,It is "He think he´s the boss".

Yes, was indeed Paul, they've spoken only twice today (Tuesday they spoke 7 times) but both were positive. Helping & advising him with back home stuff.

This call tonight was not Paul, and the T shirt was simply bought from Tesco same time as the wolly socks, slippers and Xmas tree.

In fact, there is a difference when she gets annoyed on the phone, depending on who it is.

With this certain person, she just gets angry and more angry, till her blood is boiling.

With Paul, she gets upset. That's the big difference.

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

You must not have been following around here very long. He's degraded her quite often in the past. 

I made a post based a lot on a speculating post that Raul made , I think he even mentioned that . Now , i am not his lawyer to know why he made any comment degrading Leora , I am in this forum 57 months and I have many times tempted to write bad about tenants , i have even posted negative comments here when there’s something I don’t like , this doesn’t make me a hater , but If i see something that concerns degrading one of the girls , as long it is made in a respectful way and not insulting any of the girls , I don’t find a reason why it shouldn’t be done . To make it even clearer , I have recently posted that the shows the girls perform recently , they are repeating and in my opinion they can made better things in this apartment ( for example invite friends from their life outside of the apartment - if they of course want to appear in front of cameras - ) , although I never said that i am not a fan who doesn’t want to see them doing their shows . 

Anyway , i think that a comment of mine ( by referring perhaps wrong -and I apologize - to another forum member )  on this topic , got information that he is in the naughty list ( that I don’t also understand what this means to be honest ) of who ? Leora’s and Malia’s or someone in this forum has a list of people who have spoken bad about Leora and this means that any of their suggesting speculations can’t be a possibility ? 

Don’t forget also that english isn’t my native language and perhaps some ironic comments or posts I don’t understand easily . 

Anyway , we went from one point to many others and I don’t think this is the purpose of this specific topic at this thread. 

• Haha 1