Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad

SHE'S YELLING AND CRYING NOW. THIS HAS TO END LEORA!!!! YOU ARE DESTROYING YOURSELF.

It is THE most unfathomable thing i have ever witnessed, even for RLC bizarro world.

She has lost the plot with him more in 4 months than she did with Paul in A DECADE. She attacks him over everything. She sounds like she wants to rip his throat out and chuck it in the river. She chooses not to see him, even though she's home alone and so is he. She ends a call then gets Paul on Skype for a call where she looks as contented as can be.

YET then can call him and turn into a lovesick adolescent mush, only for her to then change back and rip him to shreds.

AND HE TAKES EVERY SINGLE WORD AND ATTACK. WITHOUT ANY COMEBACK.

But what are the odds, that we shall be witnessing this same thing in, say, three months time??

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I have never ever seen Leora this upset, does anyone know what's happening

It's not to Paul.

It's the other guy. This is even worse than last night.

MALIA, COME HOME - SHE NEEDS SOMEONE HERE.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

SHE'S YELLING AND CRYING NOW.

It is THE most unfathomable thing i have ever witnessed, even for RLC bizarro world.

She has lost the plot with him more in 4 months than she did with Paul in A DECADE. She attacks him over everything. She sounds like she wants to rip his throat out and chuck it in the river. She chooses not to see him, even though she's home alone and so is he. She ends a call then gets Paul on Skype for a call where she looks as contented as can be.

YET then can call him and turn into a lovesick adolescent mush, only for her to then change back and rip him to shreds.

AND HE TAKES EVERY SINGLE WORD AND ATTACK. WITHOUT ANY COMEBACK.

But what are the odds, that we shall be witnessing this same thing in, say, three months time??

I see the on Vacation symbol posted on Leora's apartment. I wonder if Malia left for a couple of days, just to get away from it all.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

I see the on Vacation symbol posted on Leora's apartment. I wonder if Malia left for a couple of days, just to get away from it all.

That's only just gone up too. Malia needs to come back quick.

Leora can't be on her own right now.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, Pepe said:

Can anyone say... Bi-polar! 

Yes. 😢😢

Maybe other things/diagnosis fit in, i believe so anyway.

She needs someone there right now with her, she is shaking after that.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I can't say she ever had a history of bi-polar problems, but this could be just a severe relationship problem that's happening, but who's to say because it developed so quickly

Things can bring out something in someone that has not manifested before, it can only be seen then, and can happen anytime in life. But she has been showing disturbing and troubling behavior traits in the last 4 months.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That then was the most upsetting scene i have seen from her. She was literally shaking at the end of that, like she was about to have a breakdown right in front of our eyes. Hysterical, about to lose it completely.

But despite all that......

She and him will continue all this as ever!!! Nothing will change!!!