Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Leora,

All I can say is wow, we have seen her get upset before. But this is like a an explosion. I am not at all saying she is not with out human feelings. I will say it appears to take a lot to piss her off this bad. It is not always on her.  She seems to take a lot of shit and then lets it out. If your the reason she is upset then look out she has had to fight for everything she has so she will fight for what she feels is right. One last visist to fix it or say good bye to it possibly. I only wish for her to be happy.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

Leora,

All I can say is wow, we have seen her get upset before. But this is like a an explosion. I am not at all saying she is not with out human feelings. I will say it appears to take a lot to piss her off this bad. It is not always on her.  She seems to take a lot of shit and then lets it out. If your the reason she is upset then look out she has had to fight for everything she has so she will fight for what she feels is right. One last visist to fix it or say good bye to it possibly. I only wish for her to be happy.

Watcher, all i can say is, the person who was the other side has had this countless times in just 4 months. And often HE is being blamed when it's not his fault.

Nothing will change. We shall be talking about similar incidents into next year.

And i am not being facetious.

Leora does what she wants that is good for her. We all do so with that being said I will support her as long as she is here. I will say she needs to get back to doing the things she likes to do. The art work the dancing the things that were calming and filled her life with a sense of total focus. I hate to see her cry and be upset.

• Like 4

SG are we sure it's not his fault everyone says that but no one has given any proof it is not his fault. We see and hear but only one side it's not in English and we don't see the text. I am not on snap or face book or whats app with her is anyone?  For two people involved I don't see a lot of time being spent together regardless of the cameras.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That then was the most upsetting scene i have seen from her. She was literally shaking at the end of that, like she was about to have a breakdown right in front of our eyes. Hysterical, about to lose it completely.

But despite all that......

She and him will continue all this as ever!!! Nothing will change!!!

You are probably right Slipper, I don't know why she hangs on to a relationship that is so broken, she is only hurting herself, She does not seem to know when to let it go and move on, for her own good.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora You have to start painting on canvas 

Make rag doll 

To calm down 

There is a much simpler and lasting solution to this J.

But she won't or even can't. And i will NEVER understand why.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You are probably right Slipper, I don't know why she hangs on to a relationship that is so broken, she is only hurting herself, She does not seem to know when to let it go and move on, for her own good.

Exactly, broken. 2 people who are incompatible, hardly see each other, end up with call after call after call of yelling and screaming. But neither can walk away.

Personally, to me one major reason is this, and it's simple.

Without Malia there, she has NO ONE. That could be why she wants to keep him on a leash, make sure he is always there when she needs. Yet knows he infuriates her. Why? Because he isn't the man she wants.

He's not Paul.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

SG are we sure it's not his fault everyone says that but no one has given any proof it is not his fault. We see and hear but only one side it's not in English and we don't see the text. I am not on snap or face book or whats app with her is anyone?  For two people involved I don't see a lot of time being spent together regardless of the cameras.

Yes very true, we only hear her side. But what must he be doing so often, so regular, that she loses the plot this often? That's three times in less than 24 hours. What could he have done taking into consideration, she spent 90 minutes on the phone this morning laughing and chatting away to him? 

Leora, I will always support you, but getting this upset is not good it wears you down and makes you sick. So in the morning you are going to get out of the apartment and go for a walk and enjoy some outside nature/art and relax yourself. Keep calm reflect on the right thing for you make a plan of action 5 things and do it. We all care for you and we need you to be safe healthy and happy. "And sexy as always"

Take care and Do it.  Relationships are about give and take.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

Relationships are about give and take.

This is NOT a relationship. Not at all my friend. Anything but.

Don't know what to call it but it's not that!

Not sure SG she leaves and comes back from him and maybe she got there and surprise something wasn't there as he stated or do as he stated. Example she shows up to spend time with him only to have the boys over to play video games happens a lot with this crowed. Woman are taken for granted and ignored and what does it take for the male race our male race to get a clue.