Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It might seem easy to blame the other person, but perhaps it says a lot more about her?

She is basically amicable with Paul...Why?? Because he doesn't take all the old bullshit from her and will put the phone down on her.

The new so called " Ideal man "  in her life does not argue with her and allows her to have her rants....and doesn't she take advantage of his weakness.

In fact it says much more about her than it does about anyone else....The halo is perhaps in danger of becoming tarnished. 😇

The girl has issues I fear.....Listen to her now shouting and bawling...

Yep, every word is true. She has BIG problems, and this poor guy is an innocent in her grasp. He never hangs up, listens and takes every single insult and attack, starts with something trivial and blows it up into a personal attack each and every time. And he never turns off his phone. Takes it all, CALL AFTER CALL AFTER CALL.

Paul knows her better than anyone on earth. He just ignores it. She knows this, so it rarely happens. Plus of course, Paul IS THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. 

Loverboy is THE perfect guy. But not in that way. He is there as a plaything, ears to listen to her gabble and gabble away, someone to simply be there when she requires. And only WHEN SHE requires. If he has to wait a whole week, then he'll wait.

They have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON. Yet, are desperately clinging on to each other for dear life. THIS POOR GUY HAS BROUGHT OUT SOME OF HER WORST ATTRIBUTES. BUT I DON'T THINK HE KNOWS THIS! I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY IT IS STILL GOING ON AFTER 5 MONTHS OF THIS CRAP!!!!

.....And she is now yelling at him on the phone. But we know don't we? She will turn it round in a heartbeat and be all girly and coy with him again, probably in about an hour.....

We can't ignore it, we can't pretend this is not happening when it's there right in front of us on camera to see and hear.

The longer she is with him, the worse it's getting.

AGAIN.

Please. FOR YOUR OWN SANITY. AND HIS.

Stop all this.

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It might seem easy to blame the other person, but perhaps it says a lot more about her?

She is basically amicable with Paul...Why?? Because he doesn't take all the old bullshit from her and will put the phone down on her.

The new so called " Ideal man "  in her life does not argue with her and allows her to have her rants....and doesn't she take advantage of his weakness.

In fact it says much more about her than it does about anyone else....The halo is perhaps in danger of becoming tarnished. 😇

Most of this is correct jimbo,  this is why i've said before , she needs to go home for a few weeks. But she is very stubborn . I know she respects a few members on this forum and hopefully will  one day listen to them . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora who on the phone she screams

The person she yelled at for an hour last night, then laughed and smiled with this morning, then laughed and smiled at this afternoon, then yelled and kicked something in the toilet that actually affected the audio on Cam 1, it was so loud.

It wasn't Paul.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Most of this is correct jimbo,  this is why i've said before , she needs to go home for a few weeks. But she is very stubborn . I know she respects a few members on this forum and hopefully will  one day listen to them . 

Great advice G, but also, as we all know, this bloody Covid is making that kind of thing so hard to do.

PLUS she won't see that anything is wrong, it's someone else's fault, she knows what she's doing, and that she doesn't have to do anything about it.

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I actually genuinely feel sorry for her...She has deep feelings still for a person she for whatever reason loved more than people realised.

He has to an extent moved on with his life, although she no doubt still gives him help whenever he requires it. He is not emotionally dependent on her.

She has everything superficially but nothing of any depth....An apartment, more money than she can spend ( although she tries hard enough.lol ) a full wardrobe replenished weekly, a friend to help her earn her wages a few days of the week.....But she is alone emotionally...Paul was her rock, no matter what we thought about him, he kept her stable to an extent.

Sometimes as the saying goes " The grass is not always greener on the other side " ....Perhaps she is learning that the hard way.

I truly hope she turns things round and finds some true happiness somewhere, but she is going to have to learn that the world does not revolve around her, and outside of her protective shell of the apartment there is a big world that doesn't care that she has been held in awe for many years by a certain portion of people....Maybe it's time for a dose of reality......sometimes a hard pill to swallow!! 

I wish her luck ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He has to an extent moved on with his life, although she no doubt still gives him help whenever he requires it. He is not emotionally dependent on her.

True J, but i certainly think in the last few weeks, things have altered, both for him at home and between him and Leora, and the bond in general looks to me to be getting stronger again.

She has everything superficially but nothing of any depth....An apartment, more money than she can spend ( although she tries hard enough.lol ) a full wardrobe replenished weekly, a friend to help her earn her wages a few days of the week.....But she is alone emotionally...

One word - PRAGUE. That has helped change her massively. 

she is going to have to learn that the world does not revolve around her, and outside of her protective shell of the apartment there is a big world that doesn't care that she has been held in awe for many years by a certain portion of people....Maybe it's time for a dose of reality......sometimes a hard pill to swallow!! 

The truth can be harsh, but it IS the truth.

The first thing she can do, to help her head and indeed future is this -

END IT WITH LOVERBOY!!!!! LEORA, IT'S NEVER GOING TO WORK!!!!!

14 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Unfortunately GH she only respects those who tell her what she WANTS to hear...not what she NEEDS to hear...I have genuine concerns about her emotional state this last few months..I think she is emotionally fragile.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

You know something, i decided on the spur of the moment to do a little bit of counting last night! 😃

Leora was texting on the bed, to this ideal individual, shortly after Midnight. And she was writing and writing away, looking serious, blocks of words, paragraph after paragraph. It would have filled 2 sides of A4 paper i'm sure. She sent it, and i decided, taking all previous instances (over the last few months) into consideration, to count until the phone pinged with a reply.

Bearing in mind, the sheer amount she has written, he had to pick up the phone, read the message, digest it, reply to it, and then hit send.

46 Seconds.

Either he is the worlds fastest reading and texter, or he didn't read a word of what she wrote to him.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Unfortunately GH she only respects those who tell her what she WANTS to hear...not what she NEEDS to hear...I have genuine concerns about her emotional state this last few months..I think she is emotionally fragile.

Totally correct as far as i'm concerned.

And to repeat myself - The last 2 weeks have seen her calmer and relaxed.

Who has hardly played ANY part in her life in those 2 weeks??.....